1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 12:17 PM by StevenHarvey Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!
    trialstardragon

locking the lobby and adding in a probation system would be another failure as it was in BO2 for people will just continue to do it until too frustrated and then play something else instead. Thus lowering the playerbase because of it.

• 71. Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!
    maccabi

trialstardragon wrote:

Never hurts to remind people of what happened and how and why so they don't repeat the same mistakes over again. The overall community is still not going to accept it if they try it again. People are still going to complain about it and droves.

Very few people really like or tolerate mosh play lists.

its so glad you speak for "the people" nowadays , guess everyone who said they'd be happy with a mospit in bo2 were just blips then right?

Again with respect your entire argument is based around a few knee jerk reactions 2 yrs ago might be time to change the record to something more in season

• 72. Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!
    trialstardragon

The few that sad they were out weighed by those that were not or it would not have been removed.

Nope the record still fits even today for it would happen yet again if tried. Die hard fans of singular playlists will not accept mosh lists of their playlist. Even if that is the only way to get it in the game.

which is why in most cases the mosh lists have some of the lower player numbers in the game most of the time. Because players do not really like it nearly as much as a singular list.

• 73. Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!
    TeF_zDD

One of the top reasons why I don't like HC is the fact auto-aim is still on when playing it.  How can you have a truly "Hard Core" game type and still have snap/auto-aim on.  If they remove that from HC, then I'm all for it.  Everything else about HC I like, minus still being able to use KillStreaks.

Most players in HC use alot of Spray & Pray tactics with high rate of fire guns.  Adding the easy mode of aiming with that just makes HC a no-go for me.  However I do play HC sometimes to remind me why I don't like it.  BTW, I do very well in both Core and HC modes, so my perspective has nothing to do with skill level, or lack of.

• 74. Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!
    nicedrewishfela

Be careful saying "MOST HC PLAYERS" unless you have something to back it up. It demeans a lot of really good players, and also shows ignorance on your part.

If you don't like HC, that is fine. But don't lump us all into some category unfairly. As a longtime HC player, I would attest to the fact that those who spray and pray MAY get a kill now and then... but those who take the time to aim will always have better results and will consistently score and rank higher.

• 75. Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!
    TeF_zDD

Well, it goes without saying, that my "back up" is my OPINION on the matter, and what my perspective is.  If you and any other HC player have an issue with what I've said, then someone is a bit touchy/sore about it.  I'm not here to tip toe around player's feelings. :-/

Still, I find your total lack of replying to point of my post a bit of a concern.  Considering you only decided to comment on the part that you seem to take offense about.

So, again, I stand by what I feel, and say from my exp that most HC tend to use high rate of fire guns, and spray a lot.  But the POINT that I wanted to make is that I... repeat... I don't like HC because it does still have snap/auto-aim on in that mode, which contradicts what I... repeat I believe a HC mode should be.

• 76. Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!
    NoLifeKing29

i maccabi wrote:

trialstardragon wrote:

Never hurts to remind people of what happened and how and why so they don't repeat the same mistakes over again. The overall community is still not going to accept it if they try it again. People are still going to complain about it and droves.

Very few people really like or tolerate mosh play lists.

its so glad you speak for "the people" nowadays , guess everyone who said they'd be happy with a mospit in bo2 were just blips then right?

Again with respect your entire argument is based around a few knee jerk reactions 2 yrs ago might be time to change the record to something more in season

People were desperate for any new HC playlist in BO2, even a moshpit. It doesn't make moshpits anymore desirable when you are being completely ignored. Treyarch just didn't care.

• 77. Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!
    nicedrewishfela

Its still a bit much to degrade an entire community with a broad comment like that. I would say the same thing if someone were making the argument that all Core Players were 10 year olds with ADHD who run around doing 360 Quickscopezz.(This is paraphrasing an actual claim made on these forums). There are good players who play HC, there are good players who play Core... Skill has nothing to do with it... it is preference. Pretty sure a lot of people Spray and Pray in Core as well, there is no consequence not to.

As for the Auto Aim issue, I have never found it to be a factor. In fact, it seems to be more of a hindrance, as it tends to pull me off target more often than helping me acquire a target.

• 78. Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!
    TeF_zDD

See, the difference that you are trying to skirt over is the fact you just used the word "all" in your example, but I used the word "most".  There is a difference, however only someone that is a bit touchy would exaggerate on that.

So, you don't think auto-aim should be turned off in HC mode?

• 79. Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!
    nicedrewishfela

It wouldn't bother me if it was. However, it is currently an option for everyone to turn off or on. I don't see why it would matter for a mode to have it turned off or on, or why That would turn you off of Hardcore when it is on in Core as well.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next