10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2013 8:14 AM by thecalmquail RSS

MOTD ISSUE! PLZ HELP..

Billarason

So when I play motd (solo or with others) it always freezes in the loading screen. I  have checked it that it's not the disc or internet connection because this glitch happens only in motd (greif also). Anyone has any solution? I rly wanna play this map, it's my favorite.

• Re: MOTD ISSUE! PLZ HELP..
    to12143

You might need to delete it and redownload, I'd assume something happened during the install process that corrupted it

bubbacake

I am having this same issue as well. I highly suspect it involves the Apocalypse DLC. I have been playing Origins since it was released on PlayStation 3 last month, and two days ago I attempted to play Mob of the Dead on solo. The cut-scene froze about 3 seconds in, so I turned the system off and attempted to play the map again. The same problem persisted, on both of the accounts I logged in to. I was able to play Nuketown Zombies perfectly. Buried works okay. I haven't played TranZit, or Die Rise, so I am unaware if those are playable.

S1mon_Dube

I have the same problem. I cannot watch my videos of MOTD and cannot play in the map at all. Every time, it freezes in the loading screen and le version appears in the top right corner (41.1513.10)

cadentoob

The same has been happening to a lot of people on PS3, there has been many other topics identical this one, you are not alone.

cadentoob

I will delete and re-install MOTD since I think downloading the apocalypse DLC messed it up, because now it is already downloaded and shouldn't corrupt it again, and I will tell you guys if it still freezes.

S1mon_Dube

Will I lose the videos I recorded in my vault of MOTD if I delete  my data for BO2?

Lunar---tick
    Thanks for this, at the end of the day though this should not have been an issue. At the end of the day the product should have worked yet we have to fix it ourselves at the expense of our internet data in which we pay for. Sorry but we have laws in our countr to protect us from products and or services that do not work.  Activision, i give you one week in good faith to fix this problem otherwise the department of fair trading will be contacted. you have 3 options.  1. fix the issue 2. reimburse my data to fix it myself 3. reinburse the value of the map packs.
      thecalmquail

This worked really well for about 5 of us. Just bumping this thread because so many people are starting to look to play motd again, and it just freezes.

Oh, and you don't loose any data, just what you had done on campaign.