12 Replies Latest reply: Oct 20, 2013 6:41 AM by powderslinger RSS

Good Player Looking for a Mature Clan (PS3)

RobotechLdv

Hey guys! I'm basically looking for a clan that just doesn't have a whole bunch of super young players.

I'm an nice guy who works, but I still love video games. (I'm 20 something and live in America [California])

As for COD -

I have a capture card (Elgato) & a mic.

I'm almost always on the top of the leaderboards in each match I play.
I've always had around 1.5 KD in any COD game I've played, even though I don't care about KD and don't camp.

Pretty good with any gun and very good at knifing.

Already pre-ordered GHOSTS

Look forward to playing with you guys!

• Re: Good Player Looking for a Mature Clan (PS3)
    BBE40475

VISM is recruiting if interested. We are looking for daily players on PS3 with at least a 1% K/D ratio who just love to play the game. If interested add me and we will get you signed up.  BBE40475 is my ID.

deathghost1945

hello im the leader of Death Ghost pros and we r looking 4 new members.we are all over the age of 20 if you would like to join go to Call of Duty®: Ghosts and app we r all ways looking 4 new members that in joy the game thank you have a good day

Raid_crystal

we are The BobCatZ Clan we are a new Clan on the ps3 Just now getting going b4 Ghost come out but we are playing Blackops2 too. we would love to have you joinn us on the ps3 in our clan Please get in contract with me on the ps3 my psn id is Crystal_Lynn85

Raid_crystal

Red DevilZ Clan is Recruiting. we are a new clan the is just getting starting but we are growing. We do Clan Ops & challenges and are active in all of them....WE ARE NOT A HACKING OR BOOSTING CLAN !!!!!  If you are interested Please put in a app We are Under Red DevilZ PS3 & get in contract with me on the PSN My psn id is Crystal_Lynn85

Bomboy23

Hello Mr. Robotech,

Note:

I know I have an Xbox 360. However, I am trying to recruit PS3/4 members. So far I have 3 who are strongly considering joining the PS division. With you that makes 4 and clan battles only need 4 people to start a match. Also I know this says all ages but I really just want members to join who are 15 + for maturity's sake. The reason I allow all ages is some people who are good are sometimes younger players.

• Who Are We?

Search no longer!! The TryHard Clan is a new multi-platform casual/competitive clan trying to balance playing well and with having a good in game experience. The overall mission of the clan is not to start out as the"best" clan out there, but to build our every one of our members individual CoD skills and abilities so can all eventually achieve the goal of #1 Clan.

• Join Requirements

To keep recruiting simple, age and skill do not affect if you get into the clan. Just have some level of maturity. As for a mic you don't need one but it is recommended. All I ask of you is that you just like to play CoD and play enough to contribute and work with the clan. I am not asking people to interact, just be able to play in the same lobby together. I'm not going to put people who don't want to play with each other together in a lobby. For the Casual part of the clan you really don't have to be online that much. When you are online, all I ask of you is to try and recruit 1 or 2 people every once in a while in-game. I presume most of our clan members will be on Xbox 360 because that's the console where I am recruiting from in-game. At the moment I currently don't have a PS system and I am working on getting one. However, if you have or know someone with good leadership skills. We can get people leading a group of players for Clan Wars on other platforms.

• What We Will Do

Speaking of Clan Wars, We will do CoD: Ghosts in-game Clan Wars on All Platforms once we get enough members. I will never ask you to change your GamerTagbecause changing it really doesn't change the player you are. Also, I have a buddy who will join the clan and he has recording capabilities to record our competitive games and Clan Wars. We will do scrimmages to asses where the GB team and Clan Wars teams are at. When we are not doing CW we will play Public Matches, the new Squads, or do private matches together. We will play every game mode in Ghosts and even try some of the lesser-known modes just for fun. We will offer open lobbies to work on learning in-game skills like map layouts, weapon loadouts, gamemodes, the list goes on. Lastly, once we get enough members we can do in-clan competitions with each other for PS Cash, Ms Points, or other prizes.

• The Competitive Side

About the Competitive part of the clan: We are not just a in-game CoD clan. We will do Competitive Gaming i.e Gamebattles. I am willing to leave my current GB team and create a GB team with the best players who join the clan. The GB team will be only for our clan members and their friends. To join the GB team you must have a K/D of 1.3 or better in any CoD game. The K/D part really doesn't affect selection too much b/c some players are exceptional in-game and they keep low K/D's.The only online requirement for the GB team is that you need to be active on some weekends for matches!!. The GB team is playing to go to Championships but as long as we go pretty high in the ranks that's good too.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Message CoD profile or my Xbox Live GamerTag: xDaTryHardGuy and I'll get back to you.

Important! How To join The TryHard Clan!:

1. Click the light blue link below

2. Make sure your're signed in.

3. Apply

Also, you can reply to this thread for an Invite and to ask questions as well!

Here's the join link: Call of Duty®: Ghosts. You will be automatically accepted I guarantee it!

Thanks for Your Time and I hope I can help you,

~CR

My Stats for Those Who Care

CoD:Ghosts K/D We'll find out....

Bo2 K/D 1.63

Bo1 K/D 1.01

Mw3 K/D 1.90

Mw2: That's a different story..

MyFootToYourBallz

Hey Robotech, we may be a good match for you. Our members are mature gamers who enjoy a more adult online gaming atmosphere. We are currently playing on the PS3 and Xbox360, and will soon be on the PS4 and XboxOne. If you are a male gamer, over the age of 22, feel free to check us out at www.thenightcrewclan.com.

powderslinger

Check us out.

ai-hq.com