1 2 3 4 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2013 1:55 PM by abelthywicked Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this
    zvers

Now you're just making sense....that's not allowed on the forums!

• 11. Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this
    Wheels1AWTT

Games last 10 minutes? Most of the time you will use almost all of that time anyway. If it seems faster to you running around like a chicken with your head cut off go ahead.

• 12. Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this
    xThatTributeGuyx

Yeah sorry, but I am a rusher and I love to sound whore. One time, it saved my life cause I was jumping out of a building in Yemen, heard a guy try and knife me, pulled a 180 and shot the guy before he could kill me. I think that the perk has it's place and I am sorry, but to have dead silence and not sit rep would be completely unbalanced.

• 13. Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this
    Izjar11

Can complaining get more obnoxious?

• 14. Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this
    TL_Bare_B_V2

Wait so you're complaining about 2 perks that have the opposite effect of each other and suit 2 different styles of play?

• 15. Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this
    xThatTributeGuyx

Problem is that you're looking at Amplify as a perk that only campers use. If you're sick of campers sound whoring on you, use dead silence. I am glad it is staying because as a rusher, it helps us too. I can hear when I am approaching an enemy cause I can hear then from around the corner. I can hear some one sneaking up on me after pulling off a good flanking maneuver. The perk is fine and needs to stay.

• 16. Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this
    DjangoBlack2

LOL! Footsteps were always in IW's games and now they are a problem? You could hear them even without SitRep! The Run and Gunner will benefit more from Amplify than a camper. Also during an intense firefight you won't be able to concentrate on footsteps where they coming from. The problem is simply exaggerated. Nobody knows how it will effect the game.

• 17. Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this
    nicedrewishfela

Guy just wants to make a name for himself with negative videos... and then will try to make money posting videos about the very game he is complaining about.

Why not wait until the game comes out to see? Nobody knows for sure, and I am sure there will be a counter if you feel it is an issue.

• 18. Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this
    r8edtripx

KTPhoenix wrote:

I am going to assume you are a runner and dont like to check your corners so all i have to say is, SLOW DOWN and CHECK YOUR CORNERS. It will help you somewhat avoid this perk if you just use common sense and caution instead of just rushing around everywhere.

Fist can be entertaining at times with his rants, but he does eff up facts all the time and has a hard time putting ideas together with any semblance of intelligence. Basically, he often sounds like an idiot, but this comes off as comical to me and can warrant a view ocasionally.

That being said...

Slowing down and checking every corner leads to slow-a55 game-play, which, IMO, sucks. I'll slow down and check EVERY corner if I ever come across a threat IRL, where I only have one life. (of course, this does NOT mean running around in COD like an idiot sans strategy and not checking ANY corners)

• 19. Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this
    maccabi

r8edtripx wrote:

Fist can be entertaining at times with his rants, but he does eff up facts all the time and has a hard time putting ideas together with any semblance of intelligence. Basically, he often sounds like an idiot, but this comes off as comical to me

I completely agreed up to that point.

r8edtripx wrote:

Slowing down and checking every corner leads to slow-a55 game-play, which, IMO, sucks. I'll slow down and check EVERY corner if I ever come across a threat IRL, where I only have one life. (of course, this does NOT mean running around in COD like an idiot sans strategy and not checking ANY corners)

I really dont get (and this isnt just directed at you) why everyone is running around now screaming the sky is going to fall. Its not like everyone is going to use the perk is it and imo its balanced you want to have an ADVANTAGE by being silent but then dont want people to be able to counter it if they CHOSE too

1 2 3 4 Previous Next