4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 9:24 AM by Dr_QuiCKScOP3r RSS

Is there any news on bots and aimbots Stopping?

Disiple73

So i have played Mw2 and up and Blackops 2, I want to know is there any info on stopping the bots and aim bots this time or is this going to be a waste of money again.  I have reserved my copy of Ghost prestige. However, i quit playing the Black ops because of all the aim bots.   So any info on how or what there doing to stop this would be great.

Message was edited by: Disiple73

• Re: Is there any news on bots and aimbots Stopping?
    Disiple73

O and another thing is there going to be some way to stop all the kids.... i get really tired of playing and hearing some 12 year old that thinks he is a god..... these kids have worst mouths then i do .. and mine can be pretty bad at times.

Project-VAG-DANO

Apparently there rolling out new anti cheat programs within the game (or something) cant really tell you much more than that as i dont know, maybe one of the members can confirm or deny it.

As for 12 year olds, lets just hope the mute all except party button returns.

If you plan on upgrading to PS4, sony has now included party chat (same as xbox, well similar at least) so that will also help remove the issues.

curse_terror

aimbots and chams and wallhack only exists for pc there was never ever something like hacks you know on pc on a console be it xbox or ps3

the only ways to hack on a cod on xbox or ps3 is to be the host and to modifie the server configuration... you can see that on bo2 when ppl play against you and never die (godmod) and if they are super speedy they might hae altered speed for themselves.

thats all you can do on consoles for now... so yeither you posted in the wrong section or you just don't know what your talking about.

regards

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Start praying you won't come across me on the battlefield. I'll make you scream aim bot non-stop.