4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 4:56 PM by da/snap-_-yofinger RSS

looking for clan bo2 ps3

SINY_GUNNER

im new to the elite scene i have 2 profiles NYTCSD AND THIS ONE RECRUITING ON THE OTHER AND LOOKING FOR MY FIRST REAL CLAN TO JOIN USED TO JUST PLAYING WITH PEOPLE IVE ADDED BUT NEVER A REAL CLAN HIT ME BACK OR ADD TO LET ME KNOW MORE THANKS.

• Re: looking for clan bo2 ps3
    deft_end

Please apply to fadedgaming.com You will be given a try out and we will talk about wether the clan is best for you.

xWillyWooTangx

hello SINY_GUNNER,

My name is Cj the Founder/Leader of Shoot First Ask Later, I would like to say is that we are a multi gaming clan that are always looking for PS3 gamers just like your self. Here we do not have any type of requirements here: No K/D, Age, Trials. Those things push people away from a clan not bring them together.

At this time we have 20 members and are still growing, at this time our Xbox members do outnumber the PS3 members but we are trying to get more and more members in the clan.

Here we do have awesome Graphic Designers and Video Editors, but we are can always use more. Our site is up and running 24/7/365 always being monitored be me and another member. Our site is xsfalx.enjin.com

So I hope you look at our site talk to members look around see what we can provide you and have you as part of our growing family.

Even if do not choose to join us I would like to note Good luck and Happy Gaming

Cj aka WillyWooTang (Xbox)

Angry-SOB-

The Savage Outcast Battalion is looking for members. Check us out at Savage-Outcasts.com

da/snap-_-yofinger

Hey whatsup? xYz is currently recruiting. We have about 26 clan members at the moment and if your interested to join add my psn id- Snapyofinger. Also this is our elite clan url: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/11834706 We are going to be moving to Ghost as well.