4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2013 9:57 AM by LastShadowCOD RSS

No Perm Unlock after U crashed?

LastShadowCOD

My son prestige and right after the u crashed. He never got his perm unlock. I did some searching and it appears that the stats file has been corrupted. Anyone have a problem like this or know how to fix it so the perm will come back?

• Re: No Perm Unlock after U crashed?
    EmiliozGunz

Greetings LastshadowCOD,

Sorry to hear about the perm unlock not pushing to the account. Now, you stated that you believe there may be some corruption on your account. Other than the missing token, have you noticed anything else being affected on your account?

Would you know if this account has ever been banned/suspended in the past?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Supoort

LastShadowCOD

Thanks for replying.

Never banned - I say "corrupted" because that is what the blogs are saying.

The system crashed (hung) shortly after reaching prestige 1. After reboot - no perm unlock.

EmiliozGunz

Hello again,

Thanks for updating me on the matter! You stated that the game hung up momentarily when you reached prestige 1. Now, was this hang up while you were deciding what the spend the token on? It very well may be possible that, while you were selecting a reward, and the console hung up, there was a communication issue and a reward was accidentally selected.

Can you check your account for me and let me know if you have any of these rewards unlocked on your account?

Go ahead and supply me with your in game ID.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

LastShadowCOD

JG,

My son's ID is SlayerKrellGU.

He never got to select a reward and wasn't in the process of selecting one either. I believe he had finished the first game of prestige 1 and then the system hung. After reboot, his stats (as far as prestige and XP from his first game) were there, just not the unlock. He's on level 30 or thereabouts now and it still hasn't shown up.

Thanks!