1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 115 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2014 3:48 AM by nuttin2say Go to original post RSS
  • 110. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    anoreo

The power is made up for with its semi auto capabilities. I dunno about you, but sometimes the R870 just doesn't seem to work and gets me loads of hitmarkers, and on those days, might as well rock an S12.

• 111. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    nuttin2say

I hear what you're saying anoreo. Between the R870 and the S12, my numbers with the S12 blow away the R870. I'm not sure why that is. The only way I've been able to feel confident with the S12 is to practically spray and pray. That approach not only blows through ammo, I don't like having to spray and pray with a frigging shotgun. For me, a SG should be a OHK if i'm on target. I've got that confidence with the R870. In any case, I think the real reason I prefer the R870 between the two is because R870 vs R870, I do very well. R870 vs me with an S12? I'm going to lose more often than I win. Might just be me, but that's my experiences.

• 112. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    Mfb194

it all depends on the player and their style of play. some people are good with smgs other prefer ARs

• 113. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    EGYPTIAN_EAGLE

HEY

That's my perfect list

1:MERCENARY   m27 ASS RIFLE grip quickdraw  stock

2:MARATHON:    vector   grip   quickdraw   laser sight

3:DEFENSE:      hamr    grip    extended mag    any sights except acog dual band or variable zoom

4:EXECUTIONER:   ksg   grip   fast mag    quickdraw

5:GHOST:    XPR    VARIABLE ZOOM    EXTENDED MAG     (AND THAT GREEN THING THAT MAKES IT STABLE CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME)

I USE THIS AGAINST HARDENED HARDCORE MODE AND THIS COLLECTION HELPS ME IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLASS IN THE RIGHT MISSION

THANKS ALL I HOPE YOU TRY MY LIST BECAUSE WHEN I HAVE'EM IT'S TIME FOR ENEMIES TO FIND THEMSELVES SOME RAT HOLE TO BE BURIED IN HAHAHA

• 114. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    Chasedpuppet01

Any weapon you feel comfortable with is what you should use. A gun you like the iron sights on is always a plus since you can use other attachments over optics.

My personal favorite is the AN94. I love the iron sights, have mastered its reload cancel (over 100k kills with it) and also like the ability to tap fire for quick bursts.

• 115. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    nuttin2say

Chasedpuppet01 wrote:

Any weapon you feel comfortable with is what you should use. A gun you like the iron sights on is always a plus since you can use other attachments over optics.

My personal favorite is the AN94. I love the iron sights, have mastered its reload cancel (over 100k kills with it) and also like the ability to tap fire for quick bursts.

in my hands.

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next