1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 116 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2013 12:37 PM by MCCOMINATOR Go to original post RSS
  • 110. Re: HC vs Core - not a debate, but a challenge
    rlbl

Disclaimer 1: Try and remember to post some comments on the game and advice as to comply with the forum rules

I LOVE what you say in your commentary at 3:25 or so, talking about how you might not have done as well if you were playing in a party. So many people think it is easier to get a good game in if you play with a party, but the bottom line is you end up fighting for kills (unless the team is boosting for you)

Thank you for posting!  I would have HATED to be on the other team lol.  I wonder why more did not try to get downstairs...

• 111. Re: HC vs Core - not a debate, but a challenge
    phxs72

Overall that was exactly the kind of video that this thread was meant to draw in.  Good tips and good gameplay.  Nice job.  I think that this thread is so interesting because it dives into more than just getting the streaks but also your thinking and why what you did was so effective.  That's where the true learning begins.  Personally, I'd be scared to death to use betties as liberally as you did in HC but you made it work.  I'd imagine that it worked due to a combo of placement and knowing your teams aggressiveness level but it worked.

• 112. Re: HC vs Core - not a debate, but a challenge
    MCCOMINATOR

the main problem you have with hardcore is that there are less game modes

• 113. Re: HC vs Core - not a debate, but a challenge
    MCCOMINATOR

i thought the video did all of those things.  No?

well i'll make another in the core version

• 114. Re: HC vs Core - not a debate, but a challenge
    phxs72

The video did have all of the features required by the forum rules.  However, the rules generally like it if you have some text to go with the video.  A quick synopsis if you will of the main learning points.  Looking forward to your Core submission.

• 115. Re: HC vs Core - not a debate, but a challenge
    rlbl

It totally did.. in the video.  The forum guidelines state that the video should compliment the discussion, and not the other way around. This is why a "video thread" has been allowed to exist: One should not have to watch the video to the idea; the discussion should be talking about what and how you are doing it, and the video is the showing of the accomplishments.

No worries mate, no harm intended, no foul given (hopefully lol).

• 116. Re: HC vs Core - not a debate, but a challenge
    MCCOMINATOR

well i'll keep that in mind for my core video, which is rendering now

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next