15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2013 7:56 PM by ghosthound RSS

Who's in college?

ghamorra

Just wondering how many of you are college students. I'm currently finishing my last semester and graduate in the winter.

• Re: Who's in college?
    dtuchpunk

Being in school was a long time ago.

Izjar11

I'm completing my graduate degree, why G?

ghamorra

I'm just curious. I know Drew was in college (or at least finishing school) when I first started playing with him. I find it interesting playing with college kids. I actually feel like they're the most enjoyable group to play with as CoD is privileged due to the fact that they can't always play because of class and, most of the time, a part-time job filling their schedule. 

zvers

Well G, I graduated in 2007 and have been working in Pharma for 5 years now so the not being able to play all the time thing does affect me. Although, I do play a lot after work sometimes...cheaper than the bar.

Izjar11

zvers wrote:

Well G, I graduated in 2007 and have been working in Pharma for 5 years now so the not being able to play all the time thing does affect me. Although, I do play a lot after work sometimes...cheaper than the bar.

Much! I went to (dont know if you have one) World of Beer and paid close to 70.00 bucks for around 6 beers! I felt as they say here "ripped off" or "robbed" by Treyarch haha. Except I was buzzed and didn't care any further.

blondezombie

I'm in college. It is my last year as well, but I don't graduate until May. It couldn't come soon enough lol

ghamorra

I've changed my degree so many times that the last time I met with my adviser to determine what I should do she showed my a report that had 12 majors in 3 different schools all of which I had over half the requirements met and could graduate in about a year. I had spent 3 years taking 18 credit hours or more. I think I have 140 total credit hours earned. 

I just want to be done. 5 years is too long.

crazycanuk

Did the 10 year route to my degree.  Graduated in October with my Bachelor of Arts, major Justice Studies.  Also have my business admin and liberal arts certificate.  Currently going back and getting my Human Resource Management.  In the fall, I will be starting my Master's program in business.

matuzz

Business economics

RAMBONER

Graduated from college in 2002.

I do disagree with you on the playing time front though.  I would give anything to have as much free time as I did in college even with 18 credits and a 20hr a week job.   Those were the days.   Wait til you get married, have kids a full time job and a part time job to buy diapers for the little suckers haaaaa.....

I havent even logged in since last Wed.  A week now.  Will get to play tonight after the wife and kids go to bed then back on graveyards tomorrow through Saturday.

5 years seems long buddy but in ten years you'd give anything to have those days back. 

FULLBLACK2

Hello Gentlemen.

I am currently enrolled in College and going to University next year for Honours English. And perhaps minor on Psychology.

Nevertheless, college is way too easy, its like repeating high school all over again but a bit more challenging, which love to face challenges in life. I am quite a nerd in school. I am really dedicated in what I do and when I have time on my hands, I will play for 2 to 3 hours max.

~George

ghosthound

Not currently in college but have been (or University as we call it over here).

Bachelor of Arts (Double major in Modern & Ancient History)

Bachelor of Laws

Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice