1 48 49 50 51 52 Previous Next 517 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2013 4:48 PM by iivrruummii Go to original post RSS
  • 510. Re: Quickscoping
    iivrruummii

LOL.  This is very true because everyone that hates quickscoping wants it to be like BO while everyone that likes it wants it to be like MW2.  While the "middle ground" could be considered BO2 and COD4.

• 511. Re: Quickscoping
    deamonomic

iivrruummii wrote:

LOL.  This is very true because everyone that hates quickscoping wants it to be like BO while everyone that likes it wants it to be like MW2.  While the "middle ground" could be considered BO2 and COD4.

whats funny here is how people argue their points. Somehow its a balance issue that doesnt stop them from owning the quickscopers. I said early on what some were really trying to say is that they dont want snipers to be of any use whatsoever upclose. The only then that would make them happy is if the snipers had a firing block when in close quarters.

• 512. Re: Quickscoping
    trialstardragon

hmm.. firing block in cqc.. where it forced them to change to secondary.. or did so automatically.. yes this would work.

• 513. Re: Quickscoping
    iivrruummii

I remember someone posting either on MW3 or BO2 that they should nerf the snipers up close so they couldn't get kills or put a long firing delay to make them like BO1 where you had to wait to shoot.

• 514. Re: Quickscoping
    deamonomic

my question is what does it matter if they kill you with a pistol or a sniper? do you really need that much more of an advantage to win? Do you really need them to be screwed over even more to win? Do you really need the extra time forcing them to swap weapons will bring in order to win?

Why do people feel that they dont deserve to die for screwing up? why do they feel they deserve the kill for screwing up?

What if the sniper doesnt want a secondary? what if they want more perks instead? Oh wait thats utterly not viable because people want them screwed up close. Lets have snipers as the ONLY weapon in the game that requires a secondary to not get continually outclassed every game because, regardless of what some people argue, enemies WILL get to you and they will do so fast and repeatedly.

• 515. Re: Quickscoping
    iivrruummii

I completely agree.

• 516. Re: Quickscoping
    Adam1234567893

I just want the game to make ALL powerful weapons require skill meaning 1 to 2 shot kill cause it's getting old and irrational only attacking quickscopers and snipers seriously snipers require the same if not more skill to get kills with then most of the weapons and yet they continue to attack it without any actually evidence on why they think it's unbalanced. People need to learn to adapt to quickscopers they are a part of the game regardless if they have bad apples who never play the objective until anyone can provide actual proof on quickscoping being overpowered or an exploit this discussion will go on forever and since there is no evidence or proof of them being overpowered cause you still have to aim something lol.

• 517. Re: Quickscoping
    abelthywicked

Adam1234567893 (to Bubbagump3) 15 minutes ago

I just want the game to make ALL powerful weapons require skill meaning 1 to 2 shot kill cause it's getting old and irrational only attacking quickscopers and snipers seriously snipers require the same if not more skill to get kills with then most of the weapons and yet they continue to attack it without any actually evidence on why they think it's unbalanced. People need to learn to adapt to quickscopers they are a part of the game regardless if they have bad apples who never play the objective until anyone can provide actual proof on quickscoping being overpowered or an exploit this discussion will go on forever and since there is no evidence or proof of them being overpowered cause you still have to aim something lol.

Besides being unrealistic and unbalanced with the rest of the guns, ok, how about how since mw2 there is a major element of luck to quickscoping. In mw2 you would quickscope and blackscope or only partially aim, and this would cause your bullet to fire randomly in front of you, this leading to BS kills because the bullet went five feet to the left of where you were aiming and killed some one,that is luck, and while other guns do experience this problem to some degree, QS exploit this to the extreme, They exploit the part about how wen you are not fully aiming down your sights with a sniper  the rounds fire off in obserd patterns at ridiculous degrees,

Further more since you didn't make that much of a distinction, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SNIPER AND A QUICKSCOPER!, I get tired of sitting back on the back of the map with a sniper, with a silence, and taking my sweet time to line up a headshot, just to have people ***** to me about camping, or hardscoping? Camping? Uhh no thats called sniping, amazing how there is an actual verb to it. hardscoping? I am not some damn panzy quick scoper running around like a moron, you stood still for too long, were to easy to follow whatever.

Furthermore if they wanna complain about snipers being overpowered then I shall complain about the 50 calibers being in the sniper rifle category, when in real life they are called ANTI-MATERIAL RIFLES, because anything they hit gets screwed up, put a depleted uranium shell in them and they can take out tanks, a regular bullet from a 50 call just has to fly near you, because the shear force of the bullet would rip your limbs off. Quickscopers give all the REAL snipers who are trying to be patient, and may only get 5 or 10 kills a match, a bad name, and they just piss everybody else off because of the bullet tracking glitch which appears when you dont fully aim the sniper,

Lastly COD is try to get more and more realistic, destructive environments, having a marksmen birfle class, where the enhanced battle rifles should go, unlike in other call of duties, and if they really wanna get realistic thn the would take quickscoping out of the game completely, because I personally and in real life can still get a black eye from a .22 caliber hunting rifle if its not held tight to my should, you try doing that with a military sniper that scope is gonna fly back into your skull and either give you a black eye, a concussion, fracture your skull, or kill you period.

• 518. Re: Quickscoping
    Adam1234567893

Well I never compared quickscopers and snipers notice how I separated them. People who use sniper rifles need to stopped being attacked end of story I love how no one is complaining about shotgunners not having to flank anymore because they can hit at medium range while hip firing imagine if a sniper had a 90% chance of hitting a target while hip firing people would be so pissed. I can care less about MW2 quickscoping it was either luck or skill depending on how they aimed also aim hindered quickscopers before Black Ops 2 so removing aim assist will actually help them if they don't drag scope if they pre aim their shot they no longer have to worry about it going to the left or right.it will always hit the center. Block shotting is what you are thinking about and it hasn't been possible since MW3 in Black Ops 2 when you saw the black screen effect they weren't block shotting the kill cams are no where near as accurate as previous Call of Duties hell in Black Ops 2 kill cams can't even show recoil. Also I snipe I don't quickscope but nice try attempting to make a quickscoping kid insult. Also if you want realism go play Arma because it's a military simulator not an Arcade Fps like CoD. Quickscoping will never be an exploit until I see someone going 50-0 on TDM while doing it until then stop complaining cause Infinity Ward already said they are attempting to get rid of it. I am a tactical player who snipes not a quickscoper and the fact that you keep judging me as one really shows you ego.

1 48 49 50 51 52 Previous Next