27 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2013 9:43 AM by Momba1 RSS

Not many players and still 70% cheaters -

LoadedWithCheaters

The PC community is pathetically loaded with cheaters. And with all these sites selling cheats you'll be lucky if you're ever playing against anyone legit in the near future. I Just left a server with at least 5 people obviously cheating. It's extremely obvious you can cheat and not get caught by either of the 2 anticheat.

 

I use ghost, cold blood, dead silence, suppressed weapon, and my camping opponent gets shot by another enemy to his left but somehow my camping opponent manages to spin in the opposite direction of the big red dot on his radar that is shooting at him and stop dead on me-> (someone not on radar and not shooting at him) for the pwn. Yep he just got lucky, And I'm the Pope!

This PC community is full of cheating trolls waiting for someone to call them on their cheating so they can demean you. Someone should do something already, there are just way to many cheaters, even with such a low player count the game is still over run.

 

I think the game companies should stop making games for PC, because this seems like the only way for them to stop people from making profits by selling cheats and destroying the game.

(who are these no name companies being fed by Activision EA, etc etc due to the fact that it is so easy to hack and create hax for their games) Who are we funding? Are we funding terrorists? who owns these companies that sell cheats?

 

Who needs this community loaded with dickbags pressing a button to turn them to their next target? I sure as hell don't.

I say either fix it-.(stop the cheating/get rid of the cheat sites) or stop making games for cheaters and companies selling cheats. Because that's your largest audience. And me the legit gamer is a piece of ****!

  • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
    XeroOne1

    I see your frustration, but you do know that cheating is not only limited to the PC, console cheats also exist for hacked consoles. This is not as widespread as PC due to the requirements and knowledge to hack the console.

     

    I often come across people I think are hacking for sure, i'm like how the hell did they know I was there. But after watching the player in Theater for the whole map I come to realise that he/shes is just better than me at COD, no big deal i'm not that good at COD, BF is more my kind of game.

     

    Also when I think OMG everyone's hacking, but still I usually get a positive K/D I can say to my self, I'm not that bad if I play against hackers (and good players) and still come out with mostly positive K/D.

     

    I play mainly BF and can say at least COD has kill-cam and theater and 9/10 you can spot a hacker. BF on the other hand is much harder to do, unless you come out the game and spectate.

     

    I have caught and name/shamed on youtube a few blatant wall-hackers in the past, only to get hung by the (hacking don't happen your just ****) naive people, but that's just the COD community made up of main kids for you.

    • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
      UndreamtStone

      no one wants to say there are hackers in game but it is a proven fact...with hundreds of thousands being banned...go figure.....play and have fun and report accordingly....we just need people to quit reporting the knifers and shotgunners so they can get legit reports and go thru them asap

    • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
      LoadedWithCheaters

      XeroOne1 wrote:

       

       

      I often come across people I think are hacking for sure, i'm like how the hell did they know I was there. But after watching the player in Theater for the whole map I come to realise that he/shes is just better than me at COD, no big deal i'm not that good at COD, BF is more my kind of game.

       

      No, you can't spot a cheater by trying to camp in a corner that most people will abrubtly turn to and check on a whim, and will always have you on radar when someone gets uav. You have to keep moving and stay off radar, then you'll see the cheats turn away from guys on radar and snap/spin and abrubtly stop right on you (It's usually done in 2 pivots when you are caught out of their FOV or through a wall. The 1st pivots puts you partially in the cheaters crosshairs the 2nd abrupt pivot lands dead on to a part of your/the enemies anatomy)-> these are your cheaters.

       

      You have to pay attention to their movements (the way they target the enemies) (is it always the same turn speed for every pivot that lands dead on the enemies body? etc etc). At this point I can see it on the fly. I don't always have to go back and review theater to know who's cheating and who's not.

  • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
    TG_thomz


    You are absolutely right about PC.

    I played pro CS for years and gave up with non-lan and public matches all together. This game is no different on PC. I crossover to xbox and it is so worth it if you don't play comp. Believe me, the lack of frames and getting used to the silly controller is completely worth it.

    Anyone who complains about cheaters on Xbox has never played PC. It's a joke.

  • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
    Momba1

    At most maybe 10%~15% cheat. There are both 'good' players and yes there are 'cheating' players and there's all of the rest (Majority), but the overall fundamental problem is and has been Matchmaking. The simplest example is placing two 5 KDR players on either side with e.g. ten 1 KDR players filling the majority of the teams. Yes the 5 KDR players have the time of their lives killing everyone else in the game all while avoiding each other like the plague. Okay what's the results here, 83% have a miserable experience for the 17% in that one example. In reality >3 KDR players make-up <10 % and probably closer to <5% of the player bulk.

     

    Business model: a successful business attempts to cater towards as many as possible, so rather than the current and completely broken Matchmaking pair the players in both KDR and SPM brackets i.e. separate the players. Now the problem is a low player count which creates a bigger barrier but the (Majority) still wants separation. The solution I 'hope' Ghosts takes is the bracket players based upon 'skill' (combo of KDR + SPM). The ONLY players that will complain are the high KDR players (minority), but the end result is a FAIR challenge. Therefore, if everyone is treated FAIRLY no one should have a complaint. Some ideas see -> http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200703909

     

    I had a long discussion with an un-named player with a 3.5+ KDR he tried to give me his spiel on 'the strongest survive' crapola. In general our discussion was on the PC sales sharp decline and players move towards consoles or competing FPS games on the PC. To his perspective matchmaking is fine and dandy, but my observation was fear to play against players in his 'skill level' more so ignoring the fact the 80%+ and more like the 95%+ are finding the game unfair. Funny thing is he says he'll feel offended when un-ranked servers ban him cheat or not, and apparently he cannot understand the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

     

    Long story short, IF Activision's goal is to push players into other upcoming games then yep they're on the right track. However as a business owner myself and IF I had to make a decision 5% v/s 95% then no duh bye-bye to the 5%.

     

    It's imperative Ghosts fixes this longstanding problem if there's going to be more competition in the wide-open FPS market yearning for a new kid on the block.

     

    --

     

    Dream lobby: everyone has the same skill level.

    • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
      LoadedWithCheaters

      Well 1st off you have to have "like minds" for this discussion. Something you and I probably don't have. See, for me I haven't yet run into a player with an above 2.0 kdr that isn't using these new aimcheats.

       

      Yes you may disagree and there lies the problem. we're both wrong/right because we have no proof.

      But I'll have to go with what i know. 1). it's easy to get the cheat. 2). I know when I'm seeing a bs pattern like way to many pivots a perfect/same distance away from each enemy on the initial find etc etc...

      There is luck and there is nonsense, and I know nonsense when I see it.

       

      If only 10-15% cheat there wouldn't be so many sites selling cheats for this game. give it up.

      The cheat is cheaper than the game and everyone in the community may try it. You stick to your 15% story and i'll stick with mine.--> they buy the game/they buy the cheat. i actually upped it, It's probably 85% that do this. (buy the game/buy the cheat)

      • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
        Momba1

        Pff...read my posts, I loath cheaters probably more than you do. However, some players are simply good and have good PC's, Monitors, GPU(s), Mechanical Keyboards, Gaming Mice, etc. Those websites are a near guarantee for a TAC and not often enough a VAC Ban.

         

        Rendering example - if you're rendering say 45-60 FPS and you come across the same legit skilled player sporting 200 FPS or a solid (no drops) 120 FPS and with good equipment then chances are you're going to lose a gunfight, and worst is 'stuttering' where your frame-rates are all over the place and don't remain constant. Personally, I cannot stand to play BO2 <120 FPS. The new G-Sync enabled monitors might solve the problems; see - NVIDIA Conference Vlog Part 2.2 -The Way It's Meant To Be Played 2013 - YouTube

         

        Listen I've seen an ex-MLG PC Player (BF2) play on my PC and go 70-0 and there are absolutely no cheats installed.

         

        Again, the problem is Matchmaking.

        • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
          TG_thomz

          Couple of other things..

          PC quality does improve performance, however the amount of improvement is solely depended on the difference in pc quality.

          Examples:

          If someone is running 10fps then they are not going to have a chance against an equal skilled player at 60+. But a player running 60fps can compete just fine with a guy running 200fps (although, there is a slight advantage).

          And it is the same with hardware, if you rule out the extreme crap mice/keyboard/monitors, and play with 'decent' equipment then there is only a slight disadvantage. I play almost the exact same on my laptop at work

          On to cheating..

          PC is awful, not just BO (which is better than most) but all games on PC. It is just to easy to create accounts/keys and hack away. (why is game is not comp on pc).

          I played pro CS and can not tell you how many guys would be 'outed' at every LAN tourney. I remember London summer sess one year, there was 164 players registered and only 106 actually ended up playing. Teams were dropping players left and right. Talk about awkward- having to share a room with a player that 'swears he just had some bad rounds'.  Because of this I only play private matches with friends (any game on pc).

           

          I agree, the BO matchmaking is just silly. Especially in a game that has lethal scorestreaks.

        • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
          LoadedWithCheaters

          Momba1 wrote:

           

          Pff...read my posts, I loath cheaters probably more than you do. However, some players are simply good and have good PC's, Monitors, GPU(s), Mechanical Keyboards, Gaming Mice, etc. Those websites are a near guarantee for a TAC and not often enough a VAC Ban.

           

          Rendering example - if you're rendering say 45-60 FPS and you come across the same legit skilled player sporting 200 FPS or a solid (no drops) 120 FPS and with good equipment then chances are you're going to lose a gunfight, and worst is 'stuttering' where your frame-rates are all over the place and don't remain constant. Personally, I cannot stand to play BO2 <120 FPS. The new G-Sync enabled monitors might solve the problems; see - NVIDIA Conference Vlog Part 2.2 -The Way It's Meant To Be Played 2013 - YouTube

           

          I have to agree with Thoms on this. There is no great advantage in the things your talking about. Plus I have a 64bit pc my fps is set to unlimited and seems to always be over 120fps.

          Thanks for the help momba but this game has loads of cheaters it's not loaded with pro MLG players, sorry to burst your bubble but your way off. Thanks for the help in trying to tell me that what I see is skill and not a cheat. Good look!

           

          It's basically like this momba. Either I see the cheat or I don't. This aimcheat so many are using has a pattern. when I see the same exact aiming pattern over & over coming from the 4 guys ruling the server it's not that hard to figure out it's not a human and that the community has got their hands on an aim-cheat.

          That's what's going on here chief. They ain't MLG pro's

           

          Momba1 wrote:

           

          Listen I've seen an ex-MLG PC Player (BF2) play on my PC and go 70-0 and there are absolutely no cheats installed.

           

           

          Ok that's a great story, I'm not saying it's impossible to get 70-0 but it is very unlikely as I see it unless everyone is a complete noob. Who is this guy? what guild/clan was or is he in? Does he have a youtube channel so I can see him in action? I have to say that using this story of an MLG player to prove your point is sensless. where is he? Give me a link to this legit pro so i can see what your talking about and see if he's just another noob using an aimcheat.

          • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
            Momba1

            LoadedWithCheaters wrote:

             

            Ok that's a great story, I'm not saying it's impossible to get 70-0 but it is very unlikely as I see it unless everyone is a complete noob. Who is this guy? what guild/clan was or is he in? Does he have a youtube channel so I can see him in action? I have to say that using this story of an MLG player to prove your point is sensless. where is he? Give me a link to this legit pro so i can see what your talking about and see if he's just another noob using an aimcheat.

            I was right there watching the entire game. He plays VSAT, K9 & Swarm and then repeats. The ONLY reason he even played BO2 is because I purchased him a copy + DLC, his game now when he has time is Counter Strike; he's my daughter's ex-boyfriend. Some folks actualy 'grow-up' and in his case his priority now is his career in satellite engineering and sales to the military, airlines, cruise lines, etc. No he doesn't have a YT channel nor is he a member of a clan though he was playing in a Party with my friends. He's played at most <100 hours of BO2.

             

            However, one of my friends though, TheXDeity, has a ~5KDR and no VAC/TAC/etc bans. Common elements: they're both Korean ancestry, quicker than hell, drop/bunny/dolphin/jump off/ spin (move damn fast) and have excellent quick and accurate reflexes and OMG good aim. In other words they're not just derping around...

             

            As I clearly stated some folks do indeed cheat, and I for one cannot stand any of them, but to suggest some obscene number like 70% cheat is absurdity and it's not even realistic to have a discussion thinking any of that were true. Listen, my personal best was an 85 KDR game, but sadly a poorly timed death smack dab in the middle and for an 'old guy' overall I'm at best maybe an above average player. There's a difference between being a moron and tossing yourself on an objective v/s clearing-out the enemy first and then capping. You want a 1 KDR, simple, camp, kill one guy and the rest is gravy. If I were, hate to say, 35 years younger and a pimply teenager I'd r@pe in this game.

             

            Also, having 200+ FPS and sustaining 200+ FPS solid as a rock with zero stutter is an entirely different thing. Butter smooth I kill a lot, but add in any chop (stutter) and then it's a toss-up.

            • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
              LoadedWithCheaters

              Momba1 wrote:

               

               

              As I clearly stated some folks do indeed cheat, and I for one cannot stand any of them, but to suggest some obscene number like 70% cheat is absurd and it's not even realistic to have a discussion thinking any of that were true.

              What do you know? there isn't a ban list so it's very possible 70% of the PC community could have already been banned.

              But of course you know better (the guy who was using cheats on a "friends account") Why is it such a outrageous number? I think 100% want to be good players. so if they found out the can buy a cheat from a certain site & not get banned (they do it!) 70% can be a fair number when it's this easy to cheat. all you need is the url to the hack site selling cheats that doesn't get you banned. (it's not that hard to find) You just sound like another guy who tries to sell his cheats as legit play when people call him on it. (maybe that's your true motive here?) The wolf in sheeps clothes?

              • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
                Momba1

                I have a ton of Friends and getting most of them to play BO2 is like pulling teeth; they're tied of the year old game. As I've stated before and frankly a lot of folks even think I'm crazy for thinking the cheaters are as high as 10%~15%. No doubt there are indeed player's that cheat, but never 70%.

                 

                The players that get cheats are those that either believe everyone else is doing it why not me, or those that have it set in their delusional minds they must cheat. Then the morons get banned.

                 

                No what players want is for 'all of the others to be worst players than they are' -- blame the failed Matchmaking.

                • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
                  LoadedWithCheaters

                  Well here is a post from another site.... I removed the actual url to these hack sites only because of the forum rules not because i think letting these 2 sites out to the public will suddenly make this game worse, It won't make it worse because like i said most of our community is already registered with 1 of these 2 cheat sites that allow you to cheat black ops 2 without consequence.

                   

                  ""Despite the efforts to crack down on Black Ops 2 hacks, two websites, www.xxxxxxxx.com and www.xxxxxxxxxx.com, seem to be doing well. These sites have a huge user base that use the cheats to enhance their online experience. Black Ops 2 hacks provide various gameplay abilities that make any user much more competitive. For example, Aimbot can automatically target nearby enemies, and other features allow players to find enemies much more easily. There are also options which help to make the hack undetectable by other players, such as the Trigger Bot - which only fires on enemies when the cross-hairs are aiming at them. Aimbot can also be modified to appear more natural using Smooth Aim, slowing the movement of the player so it looks unassisted.

                  It seems that while Treyarch tries to crack down on players using Black Ops 2 hacks, non-users are the ones that get punished. At the same time, those who do use cheats are given abilities to avoid such detection. Perhaps it's time for Treyarch to rethink their strategy, but for now it appears as though the cheats will continue unabated.""

      • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
        TheOnlyDeadChicken

        ... I haven't seen a cheat. Though I've only played on PC for 57 hours so far.

        Never seen a cheater. EVERYONE ALWAYS OVER EXAGGERATES. IT IS ANNOYING.

  • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
    danquake

    I wouldn't say it's 70%. There still cheaters in the game as the hack makers are testing out their new hacks every day since they don't have a clue how TAC works. Currently, their minions/slaves are using their cheats to crack TAC.

     

    I would say it's the population is getting worst for PC where everyone has different timing in the game. The worst synchronized game play for the disadvantage gamers. More like they had forgotten how lag compensation works.

  • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
    PtDeathStalker

    There is no cheaters playing black ops 2 the TAC engine is to strong if you cheat is just for about 5 minuts and you get TAC ban. I 'm geting realy problems with rage quitters and that realy destroying the game.

    • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
      LoadedWithCheaters

      I guess your another guy trying to sell a cheat as your legit play? there are plenty of you out there and you ruin my game when all the players leave the server because they realize they are playing against a cheat. so many noobs using cheats trying to sell it as skill. how pathetic, But this is our joyfull PC community! It's so much fun playing with cheaters who scream (I'm the real deal!) They should all try and get a life. maybe you guys will finally get laid this year?

      Nah that's immpossible, if you were able to ever get laid you wouldn't need to sit around and cheat at a video game to make your complete loser life feel like a winners life. When I was 20 years old playing brooklyn lamours singing for a metal band I had girls bowing before me saying they worship me. Your just a low, ya your concerned with rage quitters? sure! you have no life and need to cheat people because you suck at everything (I gurantee it!)

      • Re: Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
        danquake

        I would understand your anger, but while lag compensation is at fault and the poor match making is creating a mess.

         

        Let's not attack people here.

         

        Just keep reporting the suspicious cheaters through the game interface don't use Steam unless you have time. Don't be afraid to report them even they are making fun of you even you could be wrong. This is one the cheaters simple tactics/methods of bullying kids.

         

        What you are seeing are cheaters using hacks to break TAC. They don't care about being banned. They want to know how TAC works so that they can create a program for Anti-TAC. Combining both Anti-VAC and Anti-TAC can be formidable and profitable.

  • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
    PaperTanK

    Well this is awkward. In my 494 hours played I have only come across 3 hackers.

    • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
      Momba1

      Then I'd say 3 moron obvious hackers. I run across them once or twice a day, and since many of them really suck at the game we still win.

      • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
        PaperTanK

        Well that's quite unlucky for you, assuming that these 'hackers' you speak of actually hack.

        • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
          Momba1

          The players that are otherwise terrible at the game but hack are an annoyance. Most 'good' and high KDR players simply don't just 'derp' around and pick you off the second you come around a corner halfway across the map time and time again. Listen I have 2K hours in this game, I 'get' a VSAT, UAV, Team Call-outs, or you name it ... the morons I'm speaking of in theater are found scanning and looking for little red boxes. A 'good' player is constantly using duck/cover/drops/dolphins/etc.

           

          We play in a team and it's not just 'my' opinion and many of us have 2-3-4+ KDR's.

           

          To date and according to Activision there have been "...banned hundreds of thousands of players from Black Ops 2 alone..." ; see -> http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200752092 frankly I was surprised the number was so damn high, and I assume across all platforms as a TAC ban.

           

          The '70%' is the over the top exaggeration.

          • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
            PaperTanK

            Yeah I would have to agree that 70% is way too high, 7 out of 10 players using hacks? Honestly doubt it. Although I have to admit it that is hard to define as linear, I would gather that the statistics would be exponential seeing as Black Ops 2 is coming to the end of its life cycle. I guess I've just really been lucky to have only met 3 blatantly overpowered hackers. The subtle ones I can deal with.

          • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
            TG_thomz

            Would like to say that the AC in BO2 is probably the best around. And they do a great job, however a 'certain' cheat that has been out since day one has over 112k downloads (so they say). That is definitely less than 70%, but that is just one company... so who knows.

            IMO anything over one cheater per week is too much to bother with, and it's worse than that on PC.


            • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
              Momba1

              I would tend to agree with @PaperTank that the number of over-the-top (blatant) hackers is very low. I've seen Glitching and moronic stuff like Death Machine secondary hacks. Most hacks (cheats) are subtle e.g. AimAssist AimBots and HUD hacks (ESP) and the idiots that make an ass out themselves will and do eventually get a TAC ban and thankfully recently the move towards VAC Bans.

               

              However, to answer the deeper question ... yeah sure some folks have hacked for a long time and haven't been banned trying to pass themselves off as Pro level players. My best guess is 10%~15% hack and I have no idea the percentage that eventually get caught and banned. Many I KNOW are hacking have been doing so for far too long. Rentable servers is the best was to kick players off. Even if someone isn't cheating, most folks do not like high KDR players on their servers and those guys can rent their own servers and wait for people to show-up (que-in cricket's sound now).

  • Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -
    UndreamtStone

    been that way since day one......what a joke