3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2013 7:54 AM by piolo95 RSS

The server was always down for me and my friends.

piolo95

Okay so I never had the chance to register my clan because the site was always down and I just tried again and now it said the early registration is over so i'm really pissed off I could never find any aswers to ficing that problem and now aparentley its over so im just wondering what I can do now because im pretty mad about the lack of help.

• Re: The server was always down for me and my friends.
    Project-VAG-DANO

Wait until november 5th, thats about your only option.

If problems still persist then contact support

LifeSong1

You will have to wait till November 5th like everyone else at this point.

I would like to be optimistic about receiving better support starting for this round of "Elite" or "Clans". Both are developed by Beachhead. There was pretty much Zero support for BO2 and nothing was ever fixed.  With it being implemented into the game so much more with Ghosts, I envision that there will be improved support, but from what we saw during the Initial Early Registration process, I have the feeling support is going to be hard to come by aside from what we as their users figure out and are able to help each other with.  I want it to be better and I hope it will be better, but my experience from the last year and especially the last 2 weeks aren't looking too good...

piolo95

Alright thanks you two and i really hope they do get better support because the page was always down and thats pretty bad but thanks