1 2 3 Previous Next 244 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2014 12:22 PM by newm8n RSS

Unofficially Official Hardcore Discussion Thread

rankismet

... and zero Search playlists. Neither Search and Destroy nor Search and Rescue made it.

Wow.

Here's what the HC community gets:

• Cranked
  • TDM
  • Domination
  • Kill Confirmed

For some reason... year... after year... after year... COD devs just don't get it...

... and aggravate 25% of their community in the process.

Time to crank up #MOARhardcore.

Get on twitter and let @infinityward know what the community would like... let 'em know we want #MOARhardcore.

**** UPDATE ****

Barring any changes with  TU1... 3 modes at launch. I saw this myself in a stream and confirmed by charlieintel.com among others.

1. TDM
  2. KC
  3. S&R

No DOM. No Cranked. No Blitz.

No clue what IW is thinking.

• 1. Re: 4 HC modes at launch...
    biron_w

I'm glad HC KC is in as it's my favourite mode but it sucks for people that play different HC modes.

I'm guessing lack of modes means IW don't give a sh*t about HC again meaning when DLC comes out we won't get a dedicated HC mode(even if it's just TDM) in the DLC playlist

• 2. Re: 4 HC modes at launch...
    cranium2001

That's pretty disgusting. I agree we get the short end too often.

• 3. Re: 4 HC modes at launch...
    maccabi

biron_w wrote:

I'm glad HC KC is in as it's my favourite mode but it sucks for people that play different HC modes.

I'm guessing lack of modes means IW don't give a sh*t about HC again meaning when DLC comes out we won't get a dedicated HC mode(even if it's just TDM) in the DLC playlist

i've played hc kc for a yr on bo2 im sick to the death of it 

only having 3 playlists a launch is well i wont use the words i want too but you can probably guess. All i would say though is i am sure iw will be looking at feedback and the ONLY way we will get more than 3 playlists and /or the ones we do have changed is if all feedback is polite and constructive. #justsaying

• 4. Re: 4 HC modes at launch...
    rankismet

maccabi wrote:

biron_w wrote:

i've played hc kc for a yr on bo2 im sick to the death of it

only having 3 playlists a launch is well i wont use the words i want too but you can probably guess. All i would say though is i am sure iw will be looking at feedback and the ONLY way we will get more than 3 playlists and /or the ones we do have changed is if all feedback is polite and constructive. #justsaying

That's a good call out, Macc.

And don't take it out on the CMs Tina and Candice. They aren't the devs or the decision makers.

But to the decision makers...

... expect polite yet very poignant indignation over this crap decision.

• 5. Re: 4 HC modes at launch...
    scotland-rules

Wait when was this list confirmed?

Seriously no Hardcore Search and Destroy?

They'll loose about 25% of the HC community alone just for removing Search and Destroy.

--------------------------

Is this actually confirmed or not?

• 6. Re: 4 HC modes at launch...
    Submit2MyWill

Just food for thought, people with early copies of the game (from what I've seen) aren't going online, for fear of getting the ban hammer. My guess is that they can only do "custom games" in order to see gametypes, which are usually more limited than full MP.

Outside of that, I would find it LITERALLY unconscionable that IW could be so shortsighted as to not include HC:S&D. That is the bread and butter of HC and always has been.

I will do unforgivable things if HC:S&D is not in the game.

• 7. Re: 4 HC modes at launch...
    bonby-flo

i dont think it matter only 5% of the base plays hc.

• 8. Re: 4 HC modes at launch...
    ToxicFuture

More like 20-25%. They shouldn't be giving the cold sholder to such a huge part of the community.

• 9. Re: 4 HC modes at launch...
    mdub

bonby-flo wrote:

i dont think it matter only 5% of the base plays hc.

Gotta love people, that just randomly make up stats.

PS - Your made up stat... is way off

1 2 3 Previous Next