1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2013 11:27 PM by BobbyMcGee Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?
    Foxhound-Pro

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I did what you asked, was that not enough? I would be very grateful if this problem was fixed. The forum is broken just like the game..

I'd be grateful if you'd have some patience and some tact. I can't and didn't promise you a fix. If you were looking for an update, then asking for one, politely, would have been the easiest route to get some information. AFAIK, they're looking into it. Is that what you wanted to hear? My guess is no, but at least I'm being transparent and attempting to help fix this issue.

Sorry for not automatically getting back to you, but a lot of is happening right now. Please do bear with us.

• 21. Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?
    WiimotesRus02

Foxhound-Pro wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I did what you asked, was that not enough? I would be very grateful if this problem was fixed. The forum is broken just like the game..

I'd be grateful if you'd have some patience and some tact. I can't and didn't promise you a fix. If you were looking for an update, then asking for one, politely, would have been the easiest route to get some information. AFAIK, they're looking into it. Is that what you wanted to hear? My guess is no, but at least I'm being transparent and attempting to help fix this issue.

Sorry for not automatically getting back to you, but a lot of is happening right now. Please do bear with us.

My sincere apologies, and thank you..

• 22. Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?
    Foxhound-Pro

Recommendations are to try clearing your cache + cookies and seeing if the problem is alleviated. If it does, then hopefully it stays.

If it persists, then please try accessing our site in an incognito window and seeing how it handles there.

• 23. Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?
    WiimotesRus02

Thanks. Yep, already did the first part as wa recommended to me before and the problem still occurs, all the other windows now don't even show a login button anymore, the way I get in now is to go into tools and reopen my last browsing session, where when I tried to login a login button was there. It seems to come and go at different times of the day. But for now, i'll just open my last browsing session. Again, thanks for your time, and apologies for my previous impatience..

• 24. Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?
    phxs72

Not every time but often (more than 60%) when I load the page the login option isn't there but if I then hit refresh page it magically appears along with all of the other top line options.  Of course the next time that I go back to the page, I'm likely to have to do the same thing but at least I have a work around.

• 25. Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?
    WiimotesRus02

No amount of refreshing works for me lol. I don't know why, but I feel kinda special

• 26. Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?
    WiimotesRus02

I just found out just now that when I click on the reply button in the ghosts forum that too doesn't work, but this one does. I thought the two forums were connected, as in if one works, so does the other. Is that correct?

• 27. Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?
    Foxhound-Pro

Yes, they are connected.

Are you signed in to both www.Activision.com and www.callofduty.com? That could present some issues.

• 28. Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?
    WiimotesRus02

I am signed in, and I can edit a post, but not reply, its the weirdest thing yet. I just edited a post, but reply buttons don't work. The other thing which may help is, it doesn't matter which forum I login to, because it automatically logs me in to all the others, even MW3 forum. This one has me scratching my head..

• 29. Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?
    Foxhound-Pro

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I am signed in, and I can edit a post, but not reply, its the weirdest thing yet. I just edited a post, but reply buttons don't work. The other thing which may help is, it doesn't matter which forum I login to, because it automatically logs me in to all the others, even MW3 forum. This one has me scratching my head..

There are two sides of the site. The activision.com and callofduty.com site. We try our best to direct people to callofduty.com, but it is possible to end up on the community.activision.com side of things. That can present problems. You'll notice that both URLs will populate the same content, but they will not always allow you to operate universally. Logging into both is your best bet. Try and see if it changes anything.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next