4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2013 12:05 PM by Torba14 RSS

Casual ps3/ps4 player looking for clan

ShadowSoldier05

psn - shadowsoldier05

k/d - 1.16

Headset - Astro A40s

I usually play for fun. I have played competitively so I know call outs I am just over that part of the game. I just want a group of people to play with and have fun. I am getting Call of Duty Ghost for ps3 and will download the game when PS4 comes out. I am very active on websites if you have one.

Hope to play with you all soon.

Shadow

• Re: Casual ps3/ps4 player looking for clan
    SureHero

Hi, shadowsoldier05

Im Brandon aka SureHero. Tactical Gaming Network is recruiting today and we would like to recruit you. Even tho its only me right now im trying to find more members. We also are looking to fill some positions if you are intrested in applying for one when i get the site up and running. We will be doing Game Nights, Weekly Practice, Meetings if necessary, Prizes if i can, Gamer of the month, and Challenges and Clan Ops. We hope you join!!

Apply Here

We are looking to fill these positions

PS3 Co Founder

PS4 Founder

PS4 Co Founder

Video Recorder

GFX Artist

GB Captain

Captain

Commander

General

Rules:

18+

Active

Mature

Headset

Treat Clan Members with respect

NO K/D

NO SPM

Thank You!!

Tactical Gaming Network

Founding Member

VG_Recruitment

Check out Veritas Gaming!

http://vghq.org

We are for all gamers, from competitive to casual, from North America to Europe.

dsav555

killah_bee_cash

Discharged Gaming is currently recruiting for Black ops 2 and Cod Ghost. We are a ps3/ps4 mature gaming community and have both competitive and casual players. Members are required to have a mic and be at least 13yrs of age. We accept players of all skill level and have a very active community. For more information or to apply visit our website at www.dischargedgaming.com

Torba14

hey shadow,

i'm Torba14 and i'm the recruiting officer of Reloaded Zone. we're a multinational clan with over 20 people from 8 different countries

we're offering you ( and anyone reading this ) an invitation to a clan in which everyone trusts and respects each other

all that we ask of you is to follow our 2 week trial. in this trial we look to see if you're fit for the clan ( follow the rules, play fairly etc. )

if you're 18+ and interested feel free to visit us at rzclan.net or if you have any questions feel free to send me a mail attorba14@rzclan.com