1 2 3 4 Previous Next 159 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 11:54 PM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 10. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

Can't discuss any of this pre-launch.  Sorry.

• 11. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

We're overdue for some booster clean-up in BO2.  I'll see what we can do once we get through our launch period for Ghosts.

Netcode improves from project to project.  I'm hoping to see improvements on this title.

I can't speak to servers at this time and I also can't talk about reporting options at this point. 

Our version was optimized for the highest quality Wii U experience.

I'll be playing whenever I can.  I use multiple accounts.  I'd like to see us do some Play with Devs nights.  I hope we can get some of those organized this year.

style.org > Estimating the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow

Glad to be back.

• 12. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    sangoku116

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions and Welcome back! I'm looking forward to the game and I take it as a surprise which is always great. I can't wait to see what you guys have done.

• 13. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    bughunt

A_Trey_U wrote:

style.org > Estimating the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow

Ohhhhhh lol  Good answer   Respect.

Great to hear that you'll be addressing some long overdue cleaning for Black Ops 2.  You will be checking the details of each report carefully though, yes?  I know that I've been reported by a lot of people multiple times with every report option (reported for offensive language when I've never owned a mic...seriously?) with some even going so far as to reporting me to Nintendo support... lol I'm sure there are others here who know how some self-procalimed "CoD Gods" react after being out played.

Sorry to ask again, but did you get my PM?  It was, and still is, regarding an important matter that you may need informed of.  I'm not sure if it may have been lost following the upgrade to the forums.

I know that you're priority right now is getting Ghosts launched and won't be able to commit any time to it right now since it is regarding Black Ops 2, so I can just send the specifics via PM later on if needed.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to reply and very best of luck with the launch of Ghosts!

• 14. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    nintendon't

Got a few questions,

1. What resolution is the game running at? And are the graphics current gen, inbetween, or close to next gen?

2. Is the look acceleration option from BO2 returning? The turning on MW3's CCP was a bit unpleasant and having the option to turn it off is fantastic

3. What do you like better, Coca Cola or Pepsi?

4. Does this game have footsteps?

5. Does the Wii U version run at 60 FPS or at least close to it?

Thanks.

• 15. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    gWiiVer

Question:  Will we get Extinction Mode?

Can't wait to play

• 16. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Incredible_Mr

Cheers, and thanks

Regarding boosters on BO2 , its ridiculous now, its every other game. I can see what you mean about the build up of reports though, I think ATVI assist said the same, as ive been reported several times this week ~quote fingers "for using a wiimote"

I mean seriously

Nice to have your input, we all respect that, and us older gamers also understand there`s stuff you cant go into.

• 17. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Paulyloveswiimote

A_Trey_U wrote:

Hey There.  I'll do what I can to answer the questions I can.

Twitter:  @A_Trey_U 

Treyarch's Wii U Dev Team is the same Dev Team that brought Black Ops 2 to the Wii U.  We didn't create a completely different game for the Wii U.

Wii Remote - same as BO2 with a handful of fixes/adjustments left over from BO2 feedback.  Nothing major, so you should be good to go.

I'm glad you're excited about it.  We've had our heads down in this since the beginning of the year, so it's nice to be able to reconnect with the community.  We're prepping for launch, so things are still busy, but I'll try to be around as much as possible.

So wiimote basically the same and we're good to go? How awful is that going to be. DA's will once again dominate making this game a waste of time. At this rate i'll give it 2 weeks, if that before I see a 2nd hand copy somewhere. Then i'll get it. Why does treyarch have to do the port?

• 18. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Paulyloveswiimote

Ronin2012 wrote:

And dont say that the controls are pretty much the same as Black Ops 2, coz that means i wont be buying it due to you not being able to balance the "fairness" between analogue and wiimote players

p.s. Im a wiimote player and sick of magnetic pinpoint accuracy of analogue players and then giving them the option to also add target finder!!  What were you thinking?

I mentioned to you numerous times that whilst being host it caused major lag to me , unlike any other cod game on the wii.   You never explained or even answered that even though you asked me to resend my original messages to you again.

The wiimote part? Couldn't have put it better myself.

The bad connections? I remember he once told me they were prety sure the problem is at nintendo, so BO2 hasn't changed one bit so my guess is they can't do anything about that either. Get the game Ronin, just buy it 2nd hand, it won't be long to wait..

• 19. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

Yes

1 2 3 4 Previous Next