1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 159 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 11:54 PM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 20. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

nintendon't wrote:

Got a few questions,

1. What resolution is the game running at? And are the graphics current gen, inbetween, or close to next gen?

2. Is the look acceleration option from BO2 returning? The turning on MW3's CCP was a bit unpleasant and having the option to turn it off is fantastic

3. What do you like better, Coca Cola or Pepsi?

4. Does this game have footsteps?

5. Does the Wii U version run at 60 FPS or at least close to it?

Thanks.

1. Can't answer this one.

2. Look acceleration - yes

3. CocaCola when it's regular, Pepsi when it's Diet

4. Yes

5. Yes

• 21. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    bughunt

Never had a problem with all the other online games or features that I use on my Wii U.  No lag, no inconsistencies, nothing like that - the only problem is the Black Ops 2 netcode.

I also fail to see how it is Nintendo's fault that the XBox 360 suffers the same kind of lag and problems with being host.  I've read some posts from XBox players and I've watched my nephew play BO2 on his XBox 360.  I see the exact same problems, though at a lesser degree since they received further patches and support, etc.

I know that hating on Nintendo is the "cool thing to do" these days, but that is just...wow.

• 22. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Paulyloveswiimote

bughunt wrote:

Never had a problem with all the other online games or features that I use on my Wii U.  No lag, no inconsistencies, nothing like that - the only problem is the Black Ops 2 netcode.

I also fail to see how it is Nintendo's fault that the XBox 360 suffers the same kind of lag and problems with being host.  I've read some posts from XBox players and I've watched my nephew play BO2 on his XBox 360.  I see the exact same problems, though at a lesser degree since they received further patches and support, etc.

I know that hating on Nintendo is the "cool thing to do" these days, but that is just...wow.

I'm only telling you what he said, not what I think. I don't believe it for a second. And let me put you right on something else, we have an xbox, my son plays it, and the lag is nothing compared to the WiiU, both running from the same internet and router. Ok? does that clear it up for you? Did I put it in a way you understand, because I don't seem to be doing so well today. I'm just checking if there's a full moon tonight!

• 23. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

I think he was accusing me of  "hating on Nintendo."  Which I would never do.  I'm a huge Nintendo supporter.  Our team has worked hard to continue to bring Call of Duty to their consoles and we have an excellent relationship with them.

There were elements of their Wi Fi that we were looking into to see why issues were happening on Wi Fi that weren't happening on wired connections.  That's what I was talking about when I referred to Nintendo.

Performance issues, lag, disconnects, etc. all tend to get bundled up into one problem on these forums.  So pretty much anything I comment on gets bundled up as well.

I <heart> Nintendo.

• 24. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    bughunt

It seems we are both having a bit of a problem communicating   I was in no way assuming that you were saying this as a personal view, I did read that you had read this said at one time.  So...I'm sorry if you felt that I was making a reply towards you with any kind of degredation or hostility.

I had also said that I've seen my nephew playing his XBox when he brings it over and hooks it up to my network.  He still gets the same kind of lag problems as I do with the Wii U when playing BO2.  I also said that it was of a lesser degree and why I thought that was.  I never claimed that the lag was identical, just that the XBox had the same problem, but said problem has improved.

But yes, it was clear when you first said it.

I should maybe go back to just reading posts.  The only purpose of this account was to submit bugs, glitches and problems to help improve the online experience for myself and everybody else.

• 25. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Paulyloveswiimote

Oh good grief, I never accused anyone of anything.  I only tried to put forward what you told me months and months ago. No one mentioned the hate word. And @bughunt, sorry if we got our wires crossed. But yeah, I can't agree on the xbox thing, my sons lag has never been in the same league as the U, thats why he sticks to playing other games on the U, and he misses his friends on the U in call of duty. He never gets frustrated playing games, but he thinks the cod wiiu is unplayable and I agree, from what I have seen too.

• 26. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

bughunt mentioned the hate word.  "I know that hating on Nintendo is the "cool thing to do" these days, but that is just...wow."

• 27. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    like2nap03

A_Trey_U wrote:

nintendon&#39;t wrote:

Got a few questions,

1. What resolution is the game running at? And are the graphics current gen, inbetween, or close to next gen?

2. Is the look acceleration option from BO2 returning? The turning on MW3's CCP was a bit unpleasant and having the option to turn it off is fantastic

3. What do you like better, Coca Cola or Pepsi?

4. Does this game have footsteps?

5. Does the Wii U version run at 60 FPS or at least close to it?

Thanks.

1. Can't answer this one.

2. Look acceleration - yes

3. CocaCola when it's regular, Pepsi when it's Diet

4. Yes

5. Yes

Are the footsteps louder than black ops 2?  Or the same? I hope slightly louder.  I'd hate to have to start bribing you again. 

• 28. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

My ears say louder in this game.

• 29. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    bughunt

It's all good, Pauly.  No worries.

There is no denying that the XBox has a much better lag-free experience.  I'm totally with you on that.  It wasn't always so and during the initial weeks/months every platform suffered the same kind of lag.  I've seen him play on both my internet and his parents internet with both his XBox and Wii U.  While it is rare and nowhere near as bad, he still sometimes gets dropped into lobbies on the XBox where far weaker players are able to walk all over him - a common situation we all get too often on the Wii U.

I just wish that out playerbase was larger and whatever changes that were made for the XBox to greatly improve the problem was also done for the Wii U.  These two points alone would fix the main problem for so many people.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next