8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2013 6:46 PM by ToxicFuture RSS

Miivember

MajorStains

Miivember

Brothers in arms unite.

In an attempt to raise awareness for prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health. My Mii will be donning a moustache during the month of November.

Just like Mario the 'Mofather', get your Mii growing a moustache and help highlight male health amongst the Nintendo community.

Let's see if we can get the whole Miiverse to rock a big hairy lip badger by the end of November.

If you want to go that bit further, then go and register here www.movember.com/ and grow it for real, raising funds for your chosen cause.

Since its humble beginnings in 2003 in Melbourne, Australia, Movember has grown to become a truly global movement inspiring more than 3 Million Mo Bros and Mo Sistas to participate across 21 countries worldwide.

In addition, Movember is aware of Mo Bros and Mo Sistas supporting the campaign and men's health causes across the globe, from Moscow to Rio de Janeiro, and everywhere in between.

In 2012, over 1.1 million Mo Bros and Mo Sistas around the world joined the movement, raising GBP £92.0 million.

I know, I know. Most of the Call of Duty players are yet to reach puberty.

But hey, get your Dad to grow one for charity, or your big brother.

Or just slap one on your Mii and wear it with pride.