1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 159 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 11:54 PM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 40. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    MajorStains

Ronin2012 wrote:

Terribly balanced wiimote vs analogue experience. I doubt youll get that response from many analogue users, you looked after that set up pretty well and us poor wiimote users, well we just have to put up with players that were garbage in other games all of a sudden magically become like demi gods with laser locking accuracy.

And then the DA users have the nerve to shout down all the Wiimote users in the public lobby for using the only controller that made me want to buy the system in the first place!

I mean, why the hell would you buy this 'now gen' console if it weren't for the unique motion controller???

(Sorry, off topic = permaban)

• 41. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    BobbyMcGee

No problem. Also hitting the home button or switching modes will get my nat open.

• 42. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Ronin2012

i had to make sure.

Now seriously, what are you guys going to do about improving wiimote?  All you have to do is watch killcams to see how the aim can be all over the place with wiimote and analogue can follow you left then right then up then down without moving off you an inch.

Are you saying that you dont acknowledge there is a hosting issue that results in others seeing you before host sees them?

Im sick of having to leave a game as host just to have a chance in competing.

My original messages to you were about this. You asked HOW i knew i was host and I advised you that when i exit the game I get "Migrating Host" come up on the screen before i go back out to the lobby.

I played W@W last night as host and went 55/5. In black ops2 it would be the other way around. If you dont see it then god help all of us

• 43. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Ronin2012

MajorStains wrote:

And then the DA users have the nerve to shout down all the Wiimote users in the public lobby for using the only controller that made me want to buy the system in the first place!

I mean, why the hell would you buy this 'now gen' console if it weren't for the unique motion controller???

(Sorry, off topic = permaban)

Dont listen to them brother, they are only as good as the controller they use

• 44. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    MajorStains

Ronin2012 wrote:

Dont listen to them brother, they are only as good as the controller they use

Not to mention the fact they should be doing their homework or writing a letter to SantyClaus asking for him to bring them an Ouya as they've been 'weally weally good this year!'

• 45. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    BobbyMcGee

Yeah as a da user I disagree. They both have pros and cons. Generally have f I suddenly cant get hitmarkers in the killcam they are wiimote lmg...idk. and generally I know im host if it shows me my whole team is connected in the beginning of the match. Thats how it always is in zombs too. Btw I havent believed in santa claus for around 25 years..

• 46. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    MajorStains

No worries MrMcGee.

As I said, my beef is with those that vocally oppose a controller every time they get beat.

When I get my ass handed to me, I just think how I will turn the next game into a win, not get all butt hurt that someone was using a pro controller. There are far more annoying things in the game to worry about (boosters, tk'ers, and the UK lag trap)

And I do hope your not suggesting for one minute that there's no such thing as Father Christmas?

That just shattered the dreams of 90% of CoD players! (Myself included)

• 47. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

One thing the Nintendo Cod community NEEDS to learn is to expect the WORST and hope for the BETTER. Clearly we are not given the right to have our concerns answered. Even after we give them our 60 bucks, we don't have the right to have our concerns answered. Why is it so forbidden to answer a simple question as to if we will have dedicated servers, for all the Wii U users like myself concerned from the lagg experiences that we endured all bo2. But we are given unthoughtful responses like "no information at this time" or "can't discuss any of this pre launch". Basically be quiet, and give me your 60 dollars and figure it out on launch day. What type of business is that? But yet Xbox and Sony users are TOLD they will have dedicated servers. I guess their 60 dollars is worth more than ours. I'm a Nintendo cod supporter since cod3, I've bought them all. That's 370 bucks if you count the 60 I dropped in my pre order for ghosts, and I still can't get all my concerns answered, but only the ones convenient for them to answer. I'm not trying to make this issue about money but its plain disrespect to abandon the consumers who have spent a lot of money supporting your games since cod3. Especially when all we are asking for is CLARITY. You cant do DLC, GREAT, can't have dedicated servers GREAT but give us answers. I would be happy with a YES or NO rather than a you'll never know. And the fact that we don't even receive updates after a certain time is a whole other story. If you can't offer dlc, cool, but maintain the game you sold us, and they wonder why sales are so horrible for bo2, the effort you put in is the success you get out.

• 48. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

I answer the questions I can.  I'm sorry I'm not authorized to answer everything.

Thank you for your loyalty and I'm glad you pre-ordered Ghosts.  Hopefully I'll be able to chat with you here about your thoughts on the game next week.

• 49. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

I'm sorry I assumed you know all the answers. Thank you for staying in touch with the community. I can't wait to pick up my copy at midnight, especially now that you have confirmed the Wii U version will have Extinction Mode. And you can definitely count on my feedback after the game comes out.  

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next