7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2013 2:09 PM by Bomboy23 RSS

Need a competative ps3 clan

DakIsBak

I have a 1.51 kd bo2 and play a more supportive role. I am 18 and want to start dooing competative pubstomping, clan wars, and GBs when ghosts come out. In bo2 i was a platnum rank 2 (not 1 cuz of "booters") Add me on psn BloodTitanz.

ps: i no longer own bo2 due to major rage quit lol but i still play mw3 so hit me up and we can play together

• Re: Need a competative ps3 clan
    Stub-_-Toe

Legendary Lions recruiting for ghosts. We are an established clan of mature gamer's , we play to win , we all have positive scores in all game modes. You must be 21 and over have a headset, be able to speak English and communicate with other team members. We learn all call outs and have a great team of admins to help and give you fantastic advice..We have gold clan tag which is simply R04R. To join follow the link and APPLY

http://thelegendarylions.co.uk/home

Youtube video link

We are the legendary lions - YouTube

If your not sure what to do, add me on ps3 Stub-_-Toe

We are still very active on mw3, we have high ranking players similar to your kd ratio and higher, we play to win always,

MYO_Trav1

BloodTitanz - MYO Gaming has a competitive team and will be running tryout for the Ghosts MLG team during the first two weeks after it's release. You can apply on myoclan.com and our team captain will add your name to the tryouts. MYO is also breaking new ground by structuring our CoD division into Companies where we will have monthly tournaments and tracked clan wars to see which company is the best and will win all of the prizes.

Check us out myoclan.com

PSN - MYO_Trav

britishsligean2

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Playstation Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PS3 Division

Xbox Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Xbox Division

Wii U Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Wii Division

PC Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PC Division

Competitive Sub-Division Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Competitive Play

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.00 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

Xat Chat Link:

Ashes of the Innocent • Xat Side by Side chat

ELITE Links:

Black Ops 2: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/145345

Ghosts: Call of Duty®: Ghosts

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

DakIsBak

bump

BLOODED_GOON_47

XIMMORTAL_GOON_GAMINGX IS LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PS3/360/PS4/XBOX ONE PLAYERS

CLAN RECRUITING(PS3/PS4/360/XBOXONE)

GOONFRMDADE71: CLAN FOUNDER/LEADER OF IGNx

3 DAYS AND COUNTING TIL GHOST. WE ARE RECRUITING.

What's every one. It's almost that time again. Time for some COD! In 9 days COD GHOST will be here. And we are looking for new members. We are looking to start and all sniper squad, so snipers are welcome. We are also looking for CO-LEADERS, RECRUITERS, EDITORS, GAME TYPE SQUAD LEADERS

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/10783583 (New Clan)

When you get accepted you will first need to register on our Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/TRUIMMORTALGOON

Then sign up for clan website at: http://trugoonsforlife.enjin.com/

Check out our clan plans for GHOST on website:http://ximmortalgoongamingx.weebly.com/

REQUIREMENTS:

Must be over 13

Being and "ACTIVE" member is what keeps you in the clan.

Having a mic is good. Cuz we do callouts. But its not going to keep you frm getting in.

Doing clan ops and daily challenges are a most.(Dnt apply if u dnt do them)

Respond to game invite and friend request from other members(Clan members first, friends second)

You must sign-up for clan website & facebook page.You must post at laest 2 post a week."CLAN RULE" (NOT POSTING MEANS YOUR NOT A FULLY ACTIVE MEMBER)

Have a K/D of .75 minimum (I will not be taking anyone that does have a K/D under .75 at all.

All clan member must maintain over a .75 K/D.

Always respect your fellow member, squad leaders, and clan & co-leadership.

IN RETURN:

You get to team up with some very skilled, but friendly people.

Get to learn how to work well with other team players.

Get to watch and learn from skilled players

Gold Clan Tags: IGNx/xIML/xIMN

xIML Clan level:46 Black ops 2/Clan level 28 Mw3(Not looking for new members)

IGNx Clan level: 50 Black ops 2/Clan level 40 Mw3(Not looking for new members)

xIMN Clan level: 17 Black ops 2/Clan level: 6 in Mw3(Open recruiting)

"Very important" If your getting the "ERROR" sign when applying? Dnt worry. Just let me know in a message on clan website. I will get u in the clan, soon as i can. Thanks, and hold tight

Bomboy23

Hello,

My name is Chris, The Leader of the TryHard Clan and here's some info if you are interested in joining:

• Who Are We?

Search no longer!! The TryHard Clan is a new multi-platformcasual/competitive clan trying to balance playing well and with having a good in game experience. The overall mission of the clan is not to start out as the"best" clan out there, but to build our every one of our members individual CoD skills and abilities so can all eventually achieve the goal of #1 Clan. I am currently developing a website and forums for the clan. Those should be up around release so stay tuned for a link. Also I will get a chat room going for our PC gamers and others to communicate with each other. All this is to make the clan look more appealing and professional for you guys. Plus it keeps us all connected because we all can organize and chat together.

• Join Requirements

To keep recruiting simple, age and skill do not affect if you get into the clan. Just have some level of maturity. As for a mic you don't need one but it is recommended. All I ask of you is that you just like to play CoD and play enough to contribute and work with the clan. I am not asking people to interact, just be able to play in the same lobby together. I'm not going to put people who don't want to play with each other together in a lobby. For the Casual part of the clan you really don't have to be online that much. When you are online, all I ask of you is to try and recruit 1 or 2 people every once in a while in-game. I presume most of our clan members will be on Xbox 360 because that's the console where I am recruiting from in-game. At the moment I currently don't have a PS system and I am working on getting one. However, if you have or know someone with good leadership skills. We can get people leading a group of players for Clan Wars on other platforms.

• What We Will Do

Speaking of Clan Wars, We will do CoD: Ghosts in-game Clan Wars on All Platforms once we get enough members. I will never ask you to change your GamerTagbecause changing it really doesn't change the player you are. Also, I have a buddy who will join the clan and he has recording capabilities to record our competitive games and Clan Wars. We will do scrimmages to asses where the GB team and Clan Wars teams are at. When we are not doing CW we will play Public Matches, the new Squads, or do private matches together. We will play every game mode in Ghosts and even try some of the lesser-known modes just for fun. We will offer open lobbies to work on learning in-game skills like map layouts, weapon loadouts, gamemodes, the list goes on. Lastly, once we get enough members we can do in-clan competitions with each other for PS Cash, Ms Points, or other prizes.

• The Competitive Side

About the Competitive part of the clan: We are not just a in-game CoD clan. We will do Competitive Gaming i.e Gamebattles. I am willing to leave my current GB team and create a GB team with the best players who join the clan. The GB team will be only for our clan members and their friends. To join the GB team you must have a K/D of 1.3 or better in any CoD game. The K/D part really doesn't affect selection too much b/c some players are exceptional in-game and they keep low K/D's.The only online requirement for the GB team is that you need to be active on some weekends for matches!!. The GB team is playing to go to Championships but as long as we go pretty high in the ranks that's good too.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Message CoD profile or my Xbox Live GamerTag: xDaTryHardGuy and I'll get back to you.

Important! How To join The TryHard Clan!:

1. Click the light blue link below

2. Make sure your're signed in.

3. Apply

Also, you can reply to this thread or message my GamerTag:xDaTryHardGuy for an Invite and to ask questions as well!

Here's the join link: Call of Duty®: Ghosts. You will be automatically accepted I guarantee it!

Thanks for Your Time,

~CR

My Stats for Those Who Care

CoD:Ghosts K/D We'll find out....

Bo2 K/D 1.63

Bo1 K/D 1.01

Mw3 K/D 1.90

Mw2: That's a different story..