3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2013 11:05 AM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

Xbox one ghosts mystery??...

rustygun

Hi guys! And firstly mr moderator, dont lock me up...im in the right subforum and this isnt a question like the clarification post, this is an apparent confirmation.

It seems true according to mark rubin that Ghosts will at 720 resolution upscaled to 1080p instead of native 1080p on the ps4!!? Not sure bout you guys but this really is dissapointing on paper. I have already had an interesting answer for this about sports stuff on the tele running better at 720 because of the speed of the programme compared with processing ability, but im hunting for an official answer to this that will stop me cancelling my pre order...

Why spend a hundred quid more on an inferior console...I want ghosts to look the best it can be without people telling me it wont make any difference so long as my tv isnt brilliant. My tv is brilliant, its all swinging dancing 3d led 46" beauty of a tele, does that mean ill get penalised by microsoft because their console isnt as good???.........

• Re: Xbox one ghosts mystery??...
    maccabi

rustygun wrote:

Hi guys! And firstly mr moderator, dont lock me up...im in the right subforum and this isnt a question like the clarification post, this is an apparent confirmation.

There are already posts on this subject, post in one of those , as there is already active discussions on the subject this thread is still classed as spam,

starbuckfrack

Agree with Mac 100 percent on this. You repeat the same exact thing you could have posted in one of the other threads then that is why Mr Moderator will probably lock your thread.

Just like your three repetitive posts in the other thread, they most likely consider that spam.

As for being an inferior console you might want to read something I posted elsewhere......

Well I was considering getting the PS4 AND the ONE. But considering a list of bad things  from Sony is going to change my mind not to buy one at all.

First they dont support external hard drives. This includes thumbdrives.

Second they wont be running Titanfall.

Third You cant stream movies from home.

4th you cant use the Vita outside your home network.

And the 5th story I just read on their FAQ was that the PS4 will not be able to play previously purchased MP3 or ANY music CDs. So if you want to listen to music you have to buy it all over again. My CD music collection are now coasters if I were to use the PS4. Really a Blu Ray player that wont play Music CDs ???

Cant wait til Monday and see what other bad news they got.

So I think one minor game resolution issue isnt the real deciding issue here. PS4 is looking like the inferior system.

And just because you post in the forum does not mean a developer has to or even will read it and respond to you. They dont care about one person posting a "I am going to cancel my order post."

Foxhound-Pro

There is already discussion on this. Contribute to existing discussion. An additional thread on this will result in action taken against your forum account.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts