6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2013 11:22 AM by oukinryou RSS

My game is crashing

oukinryou

My game has been crashing since the past 12 hours. At first it only crashes when visiting some friends, now it won't even load.

Is there any way to fix it? I've used the latest update, and it seem that this update is the most troublesome by far because of the crashing issue.

My ACTIVATE ID is oukinryou, and I am linked to my FB account

Thank you.

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable Due to privacy reasons, we have removed your email address from this post.

• Re: My game is crashing
    OGHuxtable

Hi Oukinryou,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a crash issue with the game.  Can you please specify the update you are referring to in your post (game update or iOS update).  Additionally, please provide us with the following information:

1. The device you are on as well as the iOS version.

2. Indicate any error message/code you are receiving, if any.

3. Previous and current level. (Only applies if the account was reset to level 1 or rolled back).

4. Any gems lost and dollar amount spent on gems. (Indicate whether or not gems were lost).

If you haven't already done so, please try un-installing/re-installing the app. 

Be sure to shut down any unnecessary background apps prior to launching the game.  Let us know the results.

Thanks ^AH

oukinryou

Hi... The game crashed out of the blue. the latest update I made was the game update, which was a few days before it crashed. And it worked well, until the game crashed on 12th October.

I am using iPad 4 with iOS 7.0.2.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game as suggested, and now the game keeps looping on the welcome screen with all the "Did You Know" tips.

I didn't get any error message.

Seriously, I'm getting a bit frustrated here, remembering that I had spent a few hundred dollars to pay for gems.

• Re: Re: My game is crashing
        OGHuxtable

Hi Oukinryou,

We understand your frustration; however, in order to properly forward the matter for further investigation we need the requested information for pending questions:

3. Previous and current level. (Only applies if the account was reset to level 1 or rolled back).

4. Any gems lost and dollar amount spent on gems. (Indicate whether or not gems were lost).

Additionally, can you please try the following steps and let us know the results:

Please follow the steps in the order listed below:

1. Un-install and re-install the app.

2. When you are prompted to log into your Activate account select No.

3. Start a new local file by selecting Play alone.  This will take you through the tutorial.

4. Once you complete the tutorial, log into your Activate account.

Thanks ^AH

oukinryou

Hi...

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was out of town for a few days.

I tried the suggested steps, and my game was reset to level 1, even the online one...

My previous level was 30. But I lost count of how many gems I have spent or how many $ I've paid for the gems. What I could remember is that I had a complete list of Skylanders before the Swap Force, except Admiral Thumpback which I was collecting the kudos to achieve. I had approximately 1700 gems left in my game, and had collected around 540 kudos so far.

I hope you had enough information to help.

Thank you.