5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2013 12:06 AM by OGHuxtable RSS

why is the activision support so bad?

admoore

Why can't you actually email someone for a response. U r sent round and round on a useless support website that does not answer ur questions. For a start I pre-ordered ghosts for the freefall map only to find out after that it only applies if u buy from game. That is bloody out of order activision!! Its been pre-ordered the same and still cost an outlay, and now to get map i have to lose deposit and re preorder.  U upset me with ur couldn't care less attitude on BOPS2 and now this. So much for customer care. ALL PRE ORDERS should get map OR REWORD what u write on the online multiplayer mode on BOPS2. Preorder now to get freefall map. crap!!!

• Re: why is the activision support so bad?
    EmiliozGunz

Hello Admoore,

I apologize for any confusion. The map "Free Fall" is only available on Call of Duty: Ghost. For more information on the content, please see: Bonus Map

Additionally, I am very sorry for any frustration that this has caused you. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

admoore

Hi JG, I know it is only on Ghosts, That is the game i preordered. I only preordered it because on Black ops 2 multiplayer mode the message that is there states. Preorder Ghosts now to get the freefall bonus map free. This is totally misleading. I was going to leave it until release to see if the game suffered the same as its predecessors before deciding to purchase but as the map was going to be free I preordered. Now I find out its some sort of sales scam on your behalf. Please rectify, ideally by offering the map. Hopefully with ghosts the gamers might be listened to, unlike with Black ops 2. psn name moore51.

EmiliozGunz

Once again, I apologize for the confusion. I do thank you for your feedback/suggestion regarding Free Fall, and will do my best to forward it to the proper parties.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

admoore

hi again, so once forwarded to the proper parties i presume i'll receive a reply from them. Forgive my persistence but i'm all to familiar with your response as nothing ever comes of it. It is just an answer to close a query. This is quite a serious point and i would like it addressed properly So an active response from the correct department is necessary. Following that I would like a complaints address and title of whom the complaint will need to go to. Thankyou for your help on this matter. A Moore