1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2013 1:27 AM by Rei_Entri Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Most wanted feature?

replay value.

once this is platinumed, there is absolutely no other reason to play it,  its not hard to do either.

you pay full msrp for a game that can easily be platinumed in a week, & youre left with web swinging & being able to change the time of day. awesome.

a blindfolded chimp could do all there is to do in ten days. (not literally but figuratively)

difficulty.

they need to start making games "hard" again. that goes for everyone.

screw these autosaves that hold your hand every ten seconds. the web shooters automatically aim, with no option to toggle it on or off.

i want ninja gaiden 2-like difficulty, bosses that can crush you in an instant, & actual web swinging that you can control all aspects of.

• 81. Re: Most wanted feature?

hehe...well,bud...not all of us are as good as you...so I'll just wish for at least challenging if that's all right..

• 82. Re: Most wanted feature?

yes

• 83. Re: Most wanted feature?
    Barachim

I hope random crimes will be more interesting in the new game. What I'd love to see are some sort of, let's call them 'Chain Missions'.

For example, a random crime could start out as a Bank robbery. You stop it, but a number of thugs managed to escape. So the Mission continues with a car chase. Failing to stop them, the thugs could barricade themselves inside a building, with civilians inside. So now it turns into a Hostage situation. Now you have to try and find a way inside the building, and take out the thugs silently.

• 84. Re: Most wanted feature?
    Rei_Entri

Random Boss Encounters

After a villain's story is completed they will appear inside the game's city, at random, committing crimes. They will have a life bar, but fight in a normal capacity. That is to say that if, for example, in the story-mode: Hobgoblin uses a device to make himself invulnerable to normal attacks, and part of the story-mode gameplay is you have to attack the device? Well, in the RBE, there would be no such device.

This would allow the villains to appear anywhere on the map and would not require a specific type of "stage" in order to have the battle.

Summons

I think that it would be cool to see a return of the WOS-styled summons. Activision has the rights to Deadpool right now, so that could be a very cool DLC summon. Maybe Nova or White Tiger as a reference to the television show? Or Agent Coulson, to also reference the USM television show, but also tie the movie in with the Avengers movies?

Random Cameos

I'd like to see a return of Black Cat, Whitney Chang and the ability from the first game to talk to characters. Even if certain characters are only there as a cameo. Like maybe Black Cat doesn't have a story in this game, but she could appear as one of the RBE villains, and then afterward, you can randomly run into her on rooftop and talk.

In other words, a random cameo would be that while you're exploring the city, sometimes you'll see "ally" characters on a rooftop, behind a building, on the docks, or in an ally or something. It would make exploring much more interesting and also imply that the game world has more things happening in it, than what spider-man is doing.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next