5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2013 12:31 PM by Izjar11 RSS

servers should be reset on 5/11/13

blue8ball

so that we are all on the same page ?

• Re: servers should be reset on 5/11/13
    sstang1

This happens with every COD release people get it early and get a jump on others - a reset is NEVER going to happen - I've just come to accept that.

reluctent

This happens with all games nearly, game testers and some famous utubers get it early, TritanHD has it, saw him playing it yesterday. They will  never reset them, they don't get that much of a head start anyways. Anyway, activision do it for glitches and looking for game errors. Just have to accept that people who get games early will never get reset on the servers, they will probably be a prestige in front but who cares, not me.

rlbl

How do you figure everyone will be on the same page.  Map knowledge cannot be reset. Better guns are not always the last to be unlocked.

I may take a few minutes, do a search for this same thread every release day for the past X years.

Give it a rest; not gonna happen. And if it does or does not... it is not gonna hurt you. 

Izjar11

I agree they should perform a reset or better yet, not register stat on those who had a earlier start.