1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 108 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2013 5:39 AM by SchmevN Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: [DAD] CLAN
    Sgt Tube Socks
    I sent out some requests to you guys, couldn't do too many as my 1 year old is trying to type for me..
  • 101. Re: [DAD] CLAN
    porkpieaml
    Hey Dad's, I sent out some additional FR's last night.  Hopefully, we can all get together again once the kids get thier copy of MW2 on Friday.  This weekend might be the only chance us old guys have a "fish in a barrell" chance at the game.  I'll look for you online.
  • 102. Re: [DAD] CLAN
    ElevenBravo87
    anybody want to play tonite? Shoot me a request later.
  • 103. Re: [DAD] CLAN
    Not even going to bother to lie, I'm not a dad.  I am, however, interested in adding people to my friends list to party with that aren't 12 year old brats who would rather sit and shout obscenities in the mic the entire game instead of oh I dunno trying to win.  Anyhow any adults interested feel free to contact me, my gamertag is CompeteToDefeat.
  • 104. Re: [DAD] CLAN
    porkpieaml
    Sure, send a FR.  My gamertag is porkpieAML
  • 105. Re: [DAD] CLAN
    FPSxERIC
    Bump...

I have a number of folks added to my friends list and have been playing with a number of you. If I missed anyone please feel free to send me a FR. I prefer Domination, but will play anything really. Big Dady of 3 is even getting me to start liking HQ :P
  • 106. Re: [DAD] CLAN

i am a 23 yr old father and love the game and looking for a good clan... send me a friend request... QuietKiller1989... i am prier US Navy

• 107. Re: [DAD] CLAN

i am a 23 yr old father and love the game and looking for a good clan... send me a friend request... QuietKiller1989... i am prier US Navy

• 108. Re: [DAD] CLAN
    SchmevN

porkieami

Sent you a friend request yesterday.  Myself and several other buddies, all dads, have been using that Clan tag as well for some time.  I myself would like to join, and a good chance they will also.

I also echo the comments of many others, would be good to play with some mature guys that aren't 12, actually have some strategy and try to win as a team.

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next