14 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2013 6:18 AM by LifeSong1 RSS

Clans + Squads Questions

jesbro123

The 2 questions I have are these:

1. Will Clan XP be able to be gained while playing Squads COOP with other clan members as well?

2. Will wins in Wargames, Squad vs Squad, and Squad Assault count towards the Clan Wars where we have to get a certain amount of wins in a certain gamemode?

Links to any confirmed answers would also be appreciated.

• Re: Clans + Squads Questions
    LifeSong1

Those are good questions.  I'm not sure if any of the "Squads" modes are classified as "Multiplayer" or if it is it's own category.  If it is part of Multiplayer I could see it counting but I'm not 100% sure.  I'm curious to see what the actual answer will be.

maccabi

jesbro123 wrote:

1. Will Clan XP be able to be gained while playing Squads COOP with other clan members as well?

2. Will wins in Wargames, Squad vs Squad, and Squad Assault count towards the Clan Wars where we have to get a certain amount of wins in a certain gamemode?

As far as i understand it squads is an entirely separate meta game to normal mp and clan stuff.

jesbro123

Anyone have any official confirmed answers for this yet or will we just have to wait and see?

jesbro123
    So now that the game is out can anyone give me an official answer as to if wins in Squads Mode counts towards the Clan Wars objectives?
    tallowby

jesbro123 wrote:

Multiplayer XP is gained by playing squads

Tested by Clan mate, he only played squads, then entered MP at the level he finished Squads with. Extrapolate from that what you will?

tallowby

You must play with at least one other clan member to gain XP.

I checked last night and it looks like (HCKC) if you win a match (+200xp) if you lose a match (+100xp)

Can anyone verify?

LifeSong1

tallowby wrote:

You must play with at least one other clan member to gain XP.

I checked last night and it looks like (HCKC) if you win a match (+200xp) if you lose a match (+100xp)

Can anyone verify?

The OP's question is in regards to Squads, not multiplayer.

As for your claim, I'm not sure how much XP is earned per match that is one or lost. I wish I knew but they are keeping that info rather secretive and I have too big of a clan to actually calculate it out.