1 2 3 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 1:22 AM by DaPainKiller Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts

realjoker

Infinity ward Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts. What the hell is going on. Demolition is the 3rd most played game mode on MW3 and Black ops 2.

Demolition is an intense fast paced game where players will pretty much die several times just to plant or defuse the bomb. Why did you remove it. Why are you spoiling the game. You removed the most hardcore game mode in call of duty history.

• 1. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    rankismet

realjoker wrote:

Infinity ward Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts. What the hell is going on. Demolition is the 3rd most played game mode on MW3 and Black ops 2.

Demolition is an intense fast paced game where players will pretty much die several times just to plant or defuse the bomb. Why did you remove it. Why are you spoiling the game. You removed the most hardcore game mode in call of duty history.

Not quite accurate there, neighbor. It might be 5th in Core behind TDM, Dom, Snd, and KC. And please note the label "Core"...

... it hasn't been an HC mode since it was briefly in BO1.

You're welcome.

And it was full of boosting and spawn killing... in other words... not fun for most.

• 2. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    Adam1234567893

99% of the time they weren't dying because they were trying to plant the bomb but because a bunch of garbage players were spawn camping/killing/sometimes trapping. Basically that game mode was nothing but spawn exploitation no one played the objective. So they got rid of it and made a new gamemode same with CTF people started to do nothing but spawn camp so that game mode was ruined too.

• 3. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    Sebkima32

Bring Demolition back!!!!

• 4. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    fatedtitan

This has been my favorite mode since I started playing Call of Duty.  Please add it back. 

• 5. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    Adam1234567893

If they ever bring it back it will more then likely be dynamic spawns so if you only want it back so you can exploit the spawns you be sol.

• 6. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    supernest

I read on the forums that demolition, ctf...etc come back how to dlc.... money money money money

it's true?????

• 7. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    rlbl

SnD is (confirmed). Others? Not sure

• 8. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    rlbl

realjoker wrote:

Infinity ward Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts. What the hell is going on. Demolition is the 3rd most played game mode "by spawn campers and trappers" on MW3 and Black ops 2.

Demolition is an intense fast paced game where players will pretty much die several times "by spawn trappers" just to plant or defuse the bomb. Why did you remove it. Why are you spoiling the game. You removed the most hardcore game mode in call of duty history.

I added context to the post.

I do find it a bit wild that people complain that each game is the carbon copy of the previous. So the devs make some major changes (as the community wanted), and yet the community still complains.

If one wishes to play games and maps from BO2 and MM3, why not go play BO2 and MW3?

• 9. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    jeffcarlb

Demolition was my" Fight or Flight goto game mode". I played it alot. I like the spawn trapping element of the game. I love the constant pressure of fighting for turf  only to be a second away from detonation to have the entire game flip and now your team is pressed against the spawn trying to get out. I think the battles were intense and I rarely saw camping it was all push forward and get to the bomb sites.

I like other game modes and S&R is fun but it has a very relaxed pace similar to S&D. With DEM and headquarters.(Another game ill miss) I really liked the idea of having to lay prone without the ability to shoot and rely on my teammates to watch my back to win. Most the new game modes dont rely on teammates. In blitz i usually get more goals then kills.  Cranked , especially with the messed up spawns should have been a free-for-all mode. 9/10 i spawn in the enemy spawn and my team is running around with there head cut off trying to get kills there is no teamwork at all. Why make it a team based game. hunted sounds dumb and usually only has 1000 at best playing, why spend all this time unlocking weapons and finding out what works to let the game decide. we had that it was called gun game and it was fun so was sticks and stones and one in the chamber. Never liked infected, and on these new maps i can only imagine how fun it would be to play hide and seek for 10min. Cod is an FPS it is to kill the enemy Not to run marathons(blitz) or hide for 10min(infected). those are fine ad them but there special playlists not core game.

My best guess is that the next gen consoles will get the games either at launch or via DLC along with some re-skinned favorites that I already bought in other games. Oh and dont forget the stinking badges there only a dollar.

1 2 3 Previous Next