2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2013 8:14 PM by CL-Shadowz RSS

looking for clan cod ghosts (ps3)

LongShotz

im 1.84 kdr and I have a mic,i play core tdm,dominate,s&d,ctf I am 22 years old,im looking for a 1.40+ kdr clan for ghosts,need a clan that groups up and plays together almost all the time,tired of joining clans that don't group up together at all,if interested reply on here

• Re: looking for clan cod ghosts (ps3)
    MYO_Trav1

Hey bro, i'm the leader of MYO Gaming. You can check us out if you want at myoclan.com. We're always on ghosts, and we truly are an active clan (almost level 9 already). Consequently we ask all members to use the site to chat and stay up to date weekly. We have a few lobbies on now if u want to play. And i'll be on later. Add Killerreddragon, put looking for clan in the msg. We are mostly all above 1.5kd in Ghosts. We always play together. That's why my w/l ration is almost 6. Anyway, play a few games with the guys, and if you get along well apply on the site. myoclan.com

Thanks bud,

MYO_Trav (PSN), leader - Meet Your Owners

• Re: looking for clan cod ghosts (ps3)
    CL-Shadowz

Want to a lead a team onto the virtual battlefield? To call the shots that leads your team to victory?

Well Crimson Lance is actively seeking players with leadership experience or potential to join our ranks. And now is the perfect time to join!

Crimson Lance is a brand new gaming clan, with a unique ideology! Want to join a Team, be a member of a tight knit group, DO IT! Want to lead a team, call the shots, DO IT!

With tons of leadership opportunities available, and at a crucial moment in our evolution, now is exactly the time to join Crimson Lance!

* Looking for players who can play as a team and know how to have fun.

* 16 years and older.

* Looking for members who are on a near daily basis

* We focus highly on communication, so if you don't talk, don't bother to apply.

* Only interested in dedicated and serious team players who are looking for a long term team.

We also Offer

* Ranks/Promotions

* Competitions

* Squads

*Training

*Practices

*Awards

*And much more!

Play Call of Duty as it was meant to be played. As a Team! Stop "lone-wolfing" it, stop playing with inexperienced randoms, or folks just out for themselves. Find out what it means, not just to win a game, but dominate it!

Visit http://CrimsonLance.net for more details and to apply today!

CL-Shadowz

2nd Lieutenant

1st Battalion