5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2013 10:35 AM by LifeSong1 RSS

Items Needed for Clans

LifeSong1

1) A website

I know this is supposedly not happening, but the mobile app is buggy, only works on top end devices, and only provides us with limited support.  A website would reach the entire community. There is a reason this is #1 on the list and that is because I truly feel this was a MAJOR mistake for not having one.

2) A sortable Clan Roster

Currently, the Mobile App only allows you to view your roster in 2 ways. The first is by K/D ratio, and the second is by some other random order. I want to be able to view them in an alphabetical order and I also want to know what platform they are playing on the most. I'm trying to manage my list on a separate website and I have no clue if someone left the clan or if they changed their name. A list of of who is who and what platform they play on would be very helpful for the clan leader AND the clan members.

3) Working Rally Up concept

I have had a clan member who is in their app and I'm in my app send Rally Up Requests. Neither of us get notified or anything or see anything different in the app. What's the point of this useful feature if it doesn't work!?!?

4) Working Notifications for the Clan Leader

I want a notification when someone leaves that they left so I can manage my clan better. I'd also like a notification when someone changes their name so I know who they actually are. These notifications don't need to go to everyone but should go to the Clan Leader.

5) Clan XP Breakdown

An official answer as to how much Clan XP is earned in multiplayer lobbies for Wins/Losses. How much Clan XP is earned in a Clan vs Clan mode. (Some are figuring this out on their own, but an official word/confirmation would be nice).

6) Clan XP Earned Breakdown

I want to know which of my members are contributing and which are not. It should show me somewhere (the website if we had one) how much Clan XP each member has earned. It is crucial to know who is helping and who is not. I have NO way of knowing this at the moment. Please expand the app to have that sort of details or create a website that shows all the stats.

7) A forum representative from Beachhead

We need someone from Beachhead to come on here and communicate with us. They can help explain that they are aware of issues, can help gather intel for bugs for the devs, and who can actually communicate with us about statuses as well as explaining the confusing parts of the clan system.

NOTE - I know there are lots of issues with Clans and the mobile app at the moment and I'm not including that type of item in here (aside from the website as it is warranted). See this thread for a list of issues.

• Re: Items Needed for Clans
    samprotagonist

These are helpful suggestions, thanks for posting, I'll ensure the team at Beachhead get to to see them.

With regard to the problems with the app currently these will be resolved as quickly as possible, and many are related to the first issue that is being dealt with. An exact time frame isn't currently available, however we don't expect the wait to be a lengthy one.

LifeSong1

Sam. Nice to see you again. Is there any chance you and/or your team can step up the communication with people here? There is a LOT of frustration on here. I'm not asking that you respond to every post, I'm asking to make a post with your main list of issues that you are aware of and provide an update on them from time to time? Communication goes a long way and right now we get almost none from you guys.

samprotagonist

We're reading absolutely everything you guys are posting here, and yes there haven't been many replies to queries this is largely because the vast majority of questions coming up will be resolved very quickly. I'm also looking after the Beachhead Twitter feed (@beachheadstudio) and am posting as often as there is news to report since this reaches more people than the forum.

Where there is unique or unusual commentary I'll be sure to jump in, although often in these cases I'll wait until I have a good answer before doing so.

eLiTeBuDzToKeRr

dont even know if im posting this in the right area .. but i having clan issues as well if i could get a little help.. i have a fairly new android and the app is not compatible with my device, i had to give out my xbl info to a fellow clan member just to set this up and still cant get it done,, is this phone app all we are going to have for managing clans? and what now do i have to go buy a brand new iphone or something just to be able to run my clan ? .. i would just like to get the clan stuff sorted out. ive looked all over the internet for an answer and found none,, my clan members are starting to get impatient. please help

LifeSong1

eLiTeBuDzToKeRr wrote:

dont even know if im posting this in the right area .. but i having clan issues as well if i could get a little help.. i have a fairly new android and the app is not compatible with my device, i had to give out my xbl info to a fellow clan member just to set this up and still cant get it done,, is this phone app all we are going to have for managing clans? and what now do i have to go buy a brand new iphone or something just to be able to run my clan ? .. i would just like to get the clan stuff sorted out. ive looked all over the internet for an answer and found none,, my clan members are starting to get impatient. please help

The phone app is all we are going to have for managing clans at this point. One of their tweets pretty much said there won't be a website unless they have changed their mind since (doubtful).