1 2 3 4 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 1:22 AM by DaPainKiller Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 10. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    supernest

"So the devs make some major changes (as the community wanted)"

LOL,  the community want new grafic engine, no remove Demolition.... but remove Demolition its free!!

• 11. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    Adam1234567893

Actually it was who can spawn camp the fastest then who ever got their tactical insertion in the other spawn first won the entire game regardless if it flipped it wasn't spawn trapping Demolition was only spawn killing people would go 130-1 on that game mode because it was impossible to even move out of your spawn. I like MW3's Demolition better because the objective was actually played unlike Black Ops 2 where the objective was only played to break the tie.

• 12. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    rlbl

says you.

The point is: People cried that MW3 was MW2.5. They decided it was time for a change, and made them. Are all the changes perfect? Are they going to please everyone?

NO

but such is life. Who knows, they are bring back SnD, maybe others as well... but until then I will defer to what someone much wiser than me once said: "Suck it up, buttercup"

• 13. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    banned-again

hahaha ghosts is a mans games quiet possibly the greatest come back of all time bravo

demo was one of the best game modes in cod i heard they removed because it was so easy to spawn trap/kill but since they removed the tac insert that would have pretty much solved the problem

• 14. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    rlbl

You would think so on the large maps maybe...

But tac inserts were not required to spawn camp/trap people (they made it easier, but no..removing the tac inserts would not 100% solve the issue).  When you can stand behind a spawn point and sit there killed people as they span before they can turn around, who needs a tac insert.

The problem with Demo is: A team HAS to spawn near their defensive objective (otherwise they would spawn randomly and allow the offender to plant the bomb too easily).  This creates a fundamental game flaw where you cannot spawn safely because people can stand literally near where you are going to spawn.  I used to play a lot of Demo back in MW2, but when this stupidity of the game became discovered and the principal means of play, I stopped (I have been both on the trapper and trapped side of things).

One may love the game, and I am not hating on the mode or anyone who does not like it.  But I am surprised it took this long for it to be removed.

People can argue whether it was a good game or not all day; bottom line, it is not there.  Maybe if enough people ask and prove they made a mistake removing it, they will bring it back. If it never comes back, the point is also made.

• 15. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    fatedtitan

I've played a lot of Demolition games and been spawn trapped may times, and I won't say it wasn't a problem, but overall I only saw it happen maybe 1/20 games. 

• 16. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    Adam1234567893

MW3 fixed that problem when they added dynamic spawns so instead of camping the enemy spawns it turned into camping the objective which is the way it should be. If put the bombs directly in the middle and made it where it used dynamic spawns the game mode could return but then all the garbage spawn exploiters will cry and make bs lies about how it's impossible to play the objective lol.

• 17. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    supernest

Where are the changes?? the lower resolution?, same graphics engine?, delete game modes? oooh yes, wait, the maps are bigger ... great, osom, incredible

but that's not what I discuss ... "Suck it up, buttercup"

THIS

only game modes are claiming, that does not bother the other players, let everyone play to whatever you like

I repeat myself for not understand that "let everyone play whatever he wants"

• 18. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    rlbl

we can argue all day. It is what it is.

• 19. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    supernest

Bring back Demolition.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next