1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 80 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2013 6:39 PM by SinCaraxx Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Maps Force Camping
    WiimotesRus02

Play nicely or I'll force you to go feed the ducks

• 71. Re: Maps Force Camping
    Padiego

These ducks get on my nerves.....I'll feed them the burnt remains of my MW3 disc.

@MAGNUM If Pauly goes into your match and tries to piss you off, just start saying that David Cameron is a very nice man and a great politician.

• 72. Re: Maps Force Camping
    WiimotesRus02

Go feed dem ducks now lol

• 73. Re: Maps Force Camping
    MajorStains

Well, that surprises me.

I thought all games are very lifelike, and only the other day I read an article by Jenson Button describing how he trains for F1 races by playing MarioKart!

• 74. Re: Maps Force Camping
    Spacious_Fissure

I scored a perfect game in bowling on wii sports, does that make me a professional bowler?

• 75. Re: Maps Force Camping
    Treize

I've been watching gameplay videos (Since I'm still on the fence about buying the game, signs point to no unless the lag is dealt with.)

The maps are horribly done since it looks like every 10-15 feet there's an intersection where you can be flanked at least 4 different ways including the way you just came out of along with the fact that there's usually a clear line of sight across the map. People would be stupid not to camp with how things are designed currently.

I can just imagine going into an idea, sweeping the corners, proceeding to the next area, and then being shot in the back as I exit through the door because a enemy just runs through one of the areas I just checked.

• 76. Re: Maps Force Camping
    WiimotesRus02

Treize wrote:

I can just imagine going into an idea, sweeping the corners, proceeding to the next area, and then being shot in the back as I exit through the door because a enemy just runs through one of the areas I just checked.

And that is exactly what happens..

• 77. Re: Maps Force Camping
    MajorStains

Or they literally spawn a foot behind you!

On Octane today, I ran in a room, checked a cupboard, turned to exit and got shot in the back!!

I was thinking 'what the deuce, I just looked in there'. Watched it on the killcam and they did just beam in like Kirk!!!

• 78. Re: Maps Force Camping
    Spacious_Fissure

The spawns are very umm whats the word......? Well i don't know. The spawns in Ghosts are like MW3s. It takes a lot to flip them. I could easily pull spawn traps solo in mw3 and keep them there most the game because the spawns would not flip.

There are some garbage spawns that need to be fixed.

flooded-multiplayer-map-layout.jpg

Such as this picture here. I was capping the A flag while my team had them in the cafe and all of the sudden a guy spawns directly behind me. There is plenty of other places on the map for him to spawn. That has happened to me multiple times on that map as also. I could show many more pics butttt that would take up too much time and space on the thread. 3:

• 79. Re: Maps Force Camping
    MajorStains

I agree, the spawns in MW3 were straight forward and easy to memorise within a week or so (for my old brain).

But Ghost spawns would need a crack team of code breakers to even get close to knowing what the heck is going on.

I normally favour HCTDM as a rule, but have been running a few FFA matches to open something up.

The spawn horror show is amplified by the fact you can't even guarantee where anyone will spawn.

it is like watching a car crash. The sooner I open what I want, the sooner I am out of there!

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next