21 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2013 4:16 PM by A_Trey_U RSS

Wii-mote racists

MrGeneralmike90

t is just a big joke that you only advertise the Wii-Mote as has been optimized and now take out the Aimassist. We Wiimote player Support and buy since the beginning of the game and that's a slap in the face I'm going to wait a week of Aim assist not return or be abolished for controller players I never buy the game again! !!

So the game is unplayable for Wiimote player.

Too bad about a successful match ...

• Re: Wii-mote racists
    like2nap03

what?

Treize

You only have yourself to blame for buying this game at launch considering Treyarch's B Team's Dismal record with CoD on Nintendo system post Black Ops. (BOII was a massive red flag)

You can say you love working on Nintendo systems and put time and effort in Trey, but your actions got a funny way of showing it

mote-rage

mate im in total agreement  with what i think your saying ,if games not improved for wii mote soon il just flog the game on ebay ,i play these games to relax and getting shot across huge maps by  a quick scoper  just isn't fun for me.

Convict7

To me it seems that you people come here to complain about AA being disabled just because... You want to complain and rage about something.

Wiimote never needed AA on Wii games, why would it need it on Wii U?

MrGeneralmike90
      Since it has no chance against controller players who have these AA and a Wii Moter not players.
        Convict7

Wiimote's AA sucked ass in most Wii games, it was mostly just damaging your accuracy, too many people never realized this, I can still go to BO2, grab IS Ballista and dominate in long distance, you're better without the AA, just hone your settings and try to find a good way to wield the mote, I usually hold Wiimote and nunchuck between my legs and hold them close to each others, reduces sway from shaky hands and from pulling the trigger.

I wish someone was already pissed off so much about this game that I could find a used copy, don't want to pay 60€

MrGeneralmike90
    M4GNUM

You honestly won't notice any difference with AA on or off, so no sense to boycott playing.

Aside from that, it gave me chuckles that racism now extends to inanimate objects.

Mimic78224_WiiU

Haha, you won't feel a difference between AA on or off on WiiMote???`I bet you never tested it, what you are saying is still wrong M4GNUM.

like2nap03

If anything you would think they would be happy that an exploit is being removed.  Or that we have a faster turning speed.  Or that we have ADS camera sensitivity for the first time.  Therefore making the wii remote better than ever.  It just goes to show that people just want aim assist.  Because gaining skill on your own, with either controller, is just too difficult.  Needed or not, the aim assist will be coming back.  I don't know why people are so terribly upset about that. 

M4GNUM

Exactly. I could care less if AA was on the wiimote. I honestly don't see any difference with AA on or off. At this point, given the couple of games I just played, I'd rather they work on getting that stutter and lag to go away. At launch for the first 3 or so days, no lag. Since then, each day it has gotten progressively worse.

Padiego

Real wiimoters don't use AA

Stop with this master race mentality. It was a joke, and now you guys are actually starting to believe you're the master race.

nintendon't

It's hilarious how you guys just can't let this nonissue go instead of worrying about actual issues like framerate/stability, freezing, the low playerbase, updates/support, horrible spawns, ARs dominating everyother weapon class but no, instead:

"u gais itz totally unfer that an inprecise kontroller dat aims n limited direcktions gets kinda weak aim assst agenst mah wiimote dat can aim quicker an anywere on da screen, plz balance ur geme fer so itz fair 3ark"

Rip_it_up

Ive been playing since waw, and aim assist isnt needed with the wii remote imo, I think the camera turn speeds have made the control even better now.

I think the scope aiming needs seperate dead zones, as Currently using no dead zones and fast turn speeds makes sniping impossible without altering the settings.

RawJustice

I feel that AA isn't needed either for the wiimote as long as its balanced with DA's.. But you can't have an excess amount of AA on DA's like on BO2 before the wiimote got its patch. It made it impossible to kill. Every time you'd shoot the enemy, they easily just tugged their cursor on you and demolished especially when once you shoot w/wiimote it gets jumpy due to the motion control and gun recoil.