3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2013 9:48 AM by s7even_uk RSS

PS3 digital game

s7even_uk

I have noticed that my disc based version of the game makes some god-awful noises when its reading the disc and its not my machine as it does it on my son's PS3 also.

My question, is there anyway to download a digital version of the game, happy to put disc in to verify I own the game, but the noise of the disc drive is driving me crazy!

I know I can download the PS4 version, using the enclosed code (which I aint going to use because I have the hardened version coming with next gen), how can I get the digital game?@@@@@@

• Re: PS3 digital game
    s7even_uk

Bump - no answer?

maccabi

s7even_uk wrote:

I have noticed that my disc based version of the game makes some god-awful noises when its reading the disc and its not my machine as it does it on my son's PS3 also.

My question, is there anyway to download a digital version of the game, happy to put disc in to verify I own the game, but the noise of the disc drive is driving me crazy!

I know I can download the PS4 version, using the enclosed code (which I aint going to use because I have the hardened version coming with next gen), how can I get the digital game?@@@@@@

Unfortunately there is no option to digital download a retail copy of ghosts if you bought the retail .(which makes sense as people would then download the game and sell the retail version for a free game

the only way you could do this and not be "that much" out of pocket is too buy the digital version from the ps store and then either use the retail version as a trade in or sell on a well known auction site.

you can view the various trade in options here http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/ 10/17/next-gen-upgrade-faq

sorry i cant offer a better solution buddy

*could you mark this answer as helpful or correct if it helped as it helps others who are searching thank yo

s7even_uk

Hi Maccabi,

I have the download code for the PS4 version, if I buy this for £9.99, will that give me the PS3 digital version also? This scenario does not really fall in to any of the methods in the FAQ, but it does say 'retain both digital rights of the game on PS3 and PS4'.

Steve