40 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2013 3:07 PM by SinCaraxx RSS

IS THIS THE WORST COD YET?

mote-rage

Ok my intension on this forums was never to argue with anyone so peace and love to everyone  .As the title says is this the worst cod ever,imo it is as the game just doesn't feel like a cod game  i know that was probably the point but why change whats not broken ,i want action close up fights not have to run around for 2 mins and then get shot in the back ,as its near impossible to cover every window,door roof etc were these campers seem to nestle like pubic lice on a whore .Ive just had a few games and had to turn it of in disgust as most of my deaths were from either spawning and immediately getting shot or a dog diving at me from 20 yards, and this dog can even climb ladders and bite you on the ass .so after 2 week to sum up i found the campaign pretty crap,extinction was completed after a few goes  don't want to go there again, and multiplayer is like one big game of hide and seek, im thinking sell the game now on ebay  before the markets flooded with the game .....

• Re: IS THIS THE WORST COD YET?
    BobbyMcGee

before the market gets flooded with this game? you have the wii u version correct? lol. stop complaining

skMace0

this is far from the worst CoD, especially on the wii/wii U. Each installment on the original wii had far worse problems than anything this game has presented thus far. It may not be the most addicting installment, but like I said, it's far from the worst.

T-boss

sorry but this game failed to out **** MW3 or BO2, you need to out both of those games to be considered the worst COD yet.

mote-rage

Okay maybe a trickle lol, but while the game still retains some value.crazy as it might seem i had far more fun on the old wii with the games you have mentioned in spite of the terrible graphics as  it was just plain more fun, who on this forum doesn't remember the epic battles thought on maps like firing range ,dome ,havanna,hardhat,seatown .yes seatown  it was a good map ,i could go on and on as none of these maps even come close to any of those maps for sheer fun and action .

LastShadowCOD
    I agree. Even if they fix the technical issues the maps are too big. If they let 8v8 or 12v12 on there - then maybe, but my money is on them not fixing the technical lag issues. I think they are overstretching the frame rate and the system just can't handle it.
    Incredible_Mr

In my opinion, yes it is, and ive played them all. From my own personal viewpoint, the maps are too big in the main, they are too dull, too much clutter, you feel like your hidden then in the killcam your in plain sight. The hud doesnt seem as big, the characters dont move realistically enough. There`s no ground war, no emblems, the prestige emblems suck, unlocking gear is VERY hard to work out (I worked it out last night, way too over the top), and even then its not all that. The guns are somewhat meh, like the game, a but dull. The connection, from someone who HAS to play previous cods on best search, is simply awful, I end up in US lobbies, or hosting UK lobbies, both of which I cant do,  I insta die yet take 20 to kill a guy, im like a second behind ALL the time, I climb up ladders only to die a second later at the bottom of the ladders, I die around corners ALL the time, I see the guy who  kills me 1 time out of 10, yet in the cams he`s right infront of me. EVERY time I pick up field orders I die straight away, like insta die as soon as I touch the thing. Cant join allies, screen rate drops, freezes, jumps, skips. ADS with wiimote is impossible, even if your dead on a guy he doesnt die.

Its got to the stage where I have to play dom, cap flags, and hipfire an smg coz nothing else works, and I hate hipfiring, and even then im barely getting kills. When I start games bad now I just screw the kills, just cap flags, and you`ll often see me go 0-34-16.

I play when theres nothing else to do, thats it, no hunger to play this piece of copy and paste over complicated nonsense

#JustMyOpinon

dr0pk1ckz

I totally agree with Incredible_Mr... Ghosts is the worst cod because of exactly those reasons... And I played cod on wii since world at war...

Ok, the graphics are very nice, the new game modes are really good and there are some other nice new features like sliding (what almost excuses there's no dolphin dive) but damn IW what's wrong with you guys?

The maps are too big - this is cod and not bf... There are too many game modes missing (ground war, demolition, the "real" snd, hardpoint) but why? The spawn system sucks too hard, I always spawn in front of an enemy or in their spawn area - wtf? Im dying too fast, 1 shot kill all the time even it's a smg or ar... is it because the lag compensation isn't balanced or does this game even have one? The knife range is incredibly high, too, dafuq? In my opinion this game isn't finished yet.

kr dr0pk1ckz

Padiego

If it's not called MW3, then it's not the worst CoD.

MegaJedi

Disagree - Ghosts = AWESOME!   I LOVE playing the game.  It is fun.

So far I have found that those that do not like it are those that have played (and become good at...) MW3 and/or Blops I & II - smaller maps...

Love the larger maps + deviation from the norm.

Truth be told - I'll play any Call of Duty game - they are the standard for FPS - just (re) added the "World at War" for another go around via Gamefly.

Sadly tonight I noticed the amount of traffic via PS3 - Xbox 360 vs WiiU...  Love the WiiU - worried as PS4 + X1 + X360 + PS3...  are all either online and pulling more traffic or about to come online and...?

Vive le 'U!

nintendon't

Was your first COD like MW3 or something?

WiimotesRus02

nintendon't wrote:

Was your first COD like MW3 or something?

That was a good game, what was wrong with it for you? Couldn't you adapt? Is that why you ran around with FMG's?

mote-rage

Above i mentioned the maps havanna ,firing range etc so clearly mw3 wasn't the first cod i played,and you KNOW this and for your information it was modern warfare reflex. And this is my opinion and will never change ,everyone hates on mw3  but i thought it was a great game,yes there was hackers and akimbo but this only affected the occasionally game and more often toward the end of the games life cycle, and it didn't stop me from mowing down these Bia *ches  with my pp90m1 then whipping out my mp9 and hosing down a few more ,fond memories indeed .

WiimotesRus02

This game is bad because the treyarch devs don't a have a clue how to fix anything important with the wiiu, and everytime they TRY and fix something they screw up a whole bunch of other stuff. Heck, they even managed to upload the wrong patch which shut down the servers in bo2. And if you complain too much they abandon us ditch support because we don't kneel down kiss there hand in gratitude..

xWheelie

MW3 takes that title, BO2 close 2nd. This game is brilliant, reminds of CoD BO1 and before.

Dazan3O3

CoD Ghosts is the best Call of Duty Wii-Mote experience on WiiU IMO

GermanicMexican

Yes its by far the worse CoD, next to Black Ops 1, (take in mind I didn't even bother with MW3).

Black Ops 2 is by far the best one, but some maps can ruin the experience.

IndyOldDude

as i have stated in other posts and even started a topic on, and I will keep saying it until they adjust some things,

The Game has turned into nothing but sniper fests, and/or guys sitting in corners with IEDS and Motion sensors, no one frickin moves!!!! Ya know why?  Because you take 2 steps out of respawn and are immediately sniped, or shot in the back, because of the horrible spawning system, and you go into any room and and IED or motion sensor goes off.
    The quickscoping is becoming far worse already then MW3 or BO2....who wants to play against an entire team o f nothing but  snipers every frickin game, and this is in Kill Confirmed, every game I played in 2 hours tonight was nothing but snipers!
    This game needs some patchs, or fixes, or sniper only playlist or something,  cause it had so much potential but is slowing turning to crap.

maps like stormfront, the worst map ever,  whiteout, stonehaven, siege, and now even smaller maps like frieght, overloard, warhawk and tremor have become nothing but camper and sniper fests, real frickin fun...take 2 steps and get sniped, ya thats the most fun I have had in years!!

Spacious_Fissure

The massive amount of "real" snipers in this game make this game feel more like a 4v4 sometimes which is terrible on maps like Stonehaven. I can't stand when I'm losing a game of Dom and I look at the scoreboard and one of my teammates who is just camping over our flag with a AR/LMG/Sniper is going 5-0 with 0 flag caps 6 minutes into the game. Of course this was in past CoDs but because of the maps it makes carrying a team like those extremely hard. The chances of capping the B flag on Warhawk by yourself is slim to none.

RawJustice

Play Cranked bro, or play more OBJ gamemodes that make players move around to win. Especially Cranked, so much fun

Pinky1

this cod is fine to me...same as mw3 or black ops 2...

SinCaraxx

game is fine sheesh "waaah waaah waah"

mote-rage

Another ten seconds of your precious life wasted waaaah waaaah waaaah, and so precious that you can spend time trolling my posts .......true story

WiimotesRus02

SinCaraxx wrote:

game is fine sheesh "waaah waaah waah"

Then why are you wasting your time here then? If the game was working fine for me I would be playing it, not coming here to troll. Sad sad man. And to think you started off in the "Old Guys" clan, who describe themselves as mature. Mature men don't wear masks..

SinCaraxx

I love how you have taken your time to reply to me just so you can try and be meaningful but sadly it's not happening for you is it? I play the game and type here. Is my free time to do as I see fit.

I also like how you know my history so I am going to assume you were friends with people in OG's then you should also know they used to hack their behinds off so is nothing to be proud worth mentioning.

Lastly, my mask is a symbol when I go to different tourneys. It garners some attention and a little bit of fandom and to me maturity is not labelled by that so nice try.

Please do continue to comment on my posts so I can just endlessly rick roll you since you want to waste time writing nonsense.

ImprovedSupa

Yes. In my opinion this is the worse CoD to date. The terrible spawns. The huge maps. The fact that you die in 2 bullets. And the fact that the maps promote camping.

RawJustice

I agree, they needa do something about the insta kills on this game. By the time you see an enemy on your screen, if the dude shoots you 1st you die in like 2 bullets. Or, even when you want to do a 180 and TURN ON an enemy behind you, you can't because it's nearly impossible. You'd die. I turned on 1 kid so far, opposed to BO2 I could turn on anyone any day Maybe they should reduce the bullet damage on all the weapons so they take 1 extra bullet to kill? Or increase health to 110%? Idk but I agree the insta kills are annoying. And I also agree that the maps promote camping, go play TDM, KC, Even Blitz, people camp all the time. That's why I try to play Domination & Cranked, because players actually move. Majority of the time.

NkoSekirei

um no mw3 takes the pure garbage award ever especially wen it was infested with hackers and $hit

T-boss

anyone notice the lag getting worse and worse as time goes on? when i first got on i got a occasinal lagspike every 3rd-5th game, last time i got on every other game was near unplayable half the time it was so bad. it was in the unacceptable range durring the majority of the game, nomatter what lobby i joined or was in.

WiimotesRus02

Same for me, lastnight was the worst experience yet on ghosts. Infact in most games, I was having gun battles with people who were standing in one place, yet after I died he was somewhere completely different. I would say they had a chance to walk behind me casually and stab me. On their screen they must have thought I was shooting at someone else because I certainly wasn't shooting at them..