1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 67 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 2:08 AM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...
    WiimotesRus02

Nah it is overboard and very long winded. Its all about understanding sarcasm. As a britt i'm an expert on it and understand that Americans don't pick up on it too well, often mistaking it for serious. One of the reasons I like old Padders is his ability to understand and use sarcasm as an American, we have a few like him in our clan, and we get on like a house on fire. You just don't know our Padders like I do. He's just making a point and I back him up with it, because I too am someone that can actually use a wiimote, but that does not in any way mean I am good with it. So yeah, you wasted a lot of time writing that essay, and I'm sure to Padders it will be like water off a ducks back. lol sorry Padders for bringing ducks into it

• 51. Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...
    Padiego

You just had to bring ducks into this, didn't ya?

I read his reply last night and I thought he made some good points, so I decided to sleep on it and come up with a a response I thought he deserved. Of course, he's just a troll who thinks he's more intelligent than us. @guy You call me out on me considering myself to be of an elite status, yet you do the same. The title "As someone who can actually use the wiimote" meant exactly that. Like many people here have already said, you read too much into it. Read my other replies, make what you want of it. The whole point of this thread and the deleted one was to call out the hypocrites. If the shoe fits, by all means wear it. But if you suffered from the lack of AA, and you consider yourself to be a wiimoter who is better than those so called "DA AA scum"...well, I got some news for you.

• 52. Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...
    aheiskell

We are talking about the wii u Right which was the wii befor and the only remote was the wii mote and no one had any problems then. That is why we bought the wii or wii u is for this remote. Then here come the pro remote and pad. Then are game's as we use to play got nerfed down. But on the other side using the pad or pro remote is different as it should be, i play with both not a pro at either one and both take a skill to play with and the point is to find a equal playing  field right so lets help instead of arguing about what happened. the aa isn't as good as it use to be but it's there and about the same on all remotes now. so lets make the best of it and play.

• 53. Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...
    like2nap03

Eh don't worry about it Pads.  May I call you pads?  You make a good point when your post is directed at people who are being hypocritical.  This thread is too long for me to into all the details.  It's 5:00am.  I just got moved in after spending 27 hours packing and moving stuff out of my house without any food or sleep.  I'm still not all there yet.  Sooooo....anyway

I just played a few matches with the new controls and some bots handed my my butt.  Double the turning speed was too much and I kept getting registered outside the sensor bar so my control would just dive on the screen.   A few settings tweaks later and I'm back to beastin wiithout AA. And having fun too like trying to jump down behind guys and knife them.  Picking up a sniper and not hitting anythin with it. Just a blast with my Clan. Well part of it anyway.  New fancy internet ran great.  No lag.  still getting the lack of damage indication so I think something is up with that.  I don't know where I was goind with this.  I'm so tired.  Getting delirious now.  I'll post late when I'm more useful.

• 54. Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...
    Incredible_Mr

The lag is soooooooooooooooo bad for me, the game is no longer playable and its going in the bin. Ive tried and tried again, and EVERY game is the same. I start a game, find myself 0-12 after 23 mins, no matter what style I try to play, so leave, and try again, same in same out. It got to the stage where I didnt even try to shoot people coz it was pointless, I just apped flags with smoke - I managed a 0-23-23 last night - The random red damage blood that was mentioned above, happens to me ALL the time, its like in MW3 when bullets where indefinite and went through the entire map. Ive spawned infront of someone after theyve just killed me. EVERY time I try to cap a flag, theres someone spawning directly on top of me. Everytime I try to move around theres someone window camping and I cant move 5ft before dying. Im constantly getting framerate drops, screen skips, and insta deaths from people I ran straight past but who wasnt there when I looked. The maps are all samey samey, look very dull and colourless. My character cant climb over walls. My hud feels tiny compared to other cods. No emblems, the prestige symbols looks cheap ass, levelling up is soooooooooooooo slow. People only play dom and tdm. Streaks are worthless. Join a lobby when your team is getting spanked, lets say 12-120, so I leave, then get put straight back, maybe 7-8 times to the same game. I can log off the net, come back and still get put back in the same game. Ive lost hundreds of games like this.

All in all, this game is shocking in every aspect, and I honestly dont have 1 positive thing to say. I never thought id say this and actually mean it, but im done with cod. Its been on the slide since mw3, and just isnt worth the hassle it causes.

• 55. Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...
    WiimotesRus02

You don't have to put it in the bin, just take/send it back to the shop and say there is something wrong with the game after an hours play, no one is going to go through the campaign for an hour while you wait for your money. Also we have a clause here, if you say there is something wrong with it, there for it doesn't fit your requirements, they have no choice but to refund you on the spot..

• 56. Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...
    Padiego

"Hi, yes, this here disc spontaneously combusted after an hour's play, can I get a refund please?"

• 57. Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...
    BobbyMcGee

There is talk on the ps360 forums stores are no longer refunding money and taking the game back. Too many returns...

• 58. Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...
    WiimotesRus02

Padiego wrote:

"Hi, yes, this here disc spontaneously combusted after an hour's play, can I get a refund please?"

I've done it twice before with reflex, there was a spot in campaign mode where it got stuck, it was way into the game, each time, someone said we'll just test it, I said they'll be playing for hours to reach that point but they took it for a test anyway, then 5 or 10 minutes later they came back and said the disc was fine but offered me an exchange or my money back, each time I went for the exchange. Did the same thing at Game UK with cod3. Don't you wish you lived in the UK?

• 59. Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...
    WiimotesRus02

BobbyMcGee wrote:

There is talk on the ps360 forums stores are no longer refunding money and taking the game back. Too many returns...

I'm sure he can here, but we all know if he binned it he'll buy another one anyway

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next