6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 5:31 AM by prov007 RSS

looking for clan or people to play with

MartyyBacardi

positive kd 20 years old looking to get better and have fun.

I enjoy sniping and using ARs

GT: MartyyBacardi

• Re: looking for clan or people to play with
    xNancyVo
    RISE 2 KILL
    We are looking for people who are active & friendly and are willing to work with the clan as a team. The clan is made up of people who are just like you, we share the same goal and we will not judge you on your playing ability. If you're new or just looking to be part of a team, please join ours!

We often party up with any clan member who are online and play various game modes to help each other level up while also leveling up our clan. On occasions where there is a party of exactly 4, we suggest playing in the Clan Vs. Clan playlist.

Requirements:

-Must be friendly and helpful to other clan members

-Must contribute to clan wars.

-Must wear our clan tag at ALL times.

-Must add clan leaders.

-NO RACISM. NO SEXISM. NO AGE DISCRIMINATION.

-NO Judgement on others K/D

Options:

-Join our CLAN FORUM! To discuss and share your thoughts to the clan. (xr2k.webs.com)

-Add other clan members as friends (highly suggested, so you would have others to play with at any time of day).

-Invite others to the clan.

-Start party OR join party

-Mic is optional and not required.

-Play extinction as a clan.

-If you are invited to a party, it's OKAY to say no. You are not required to always play with the clan.

Details:

Console: PS3

Clan name: xR2K

Clan Leaders: xnancyvo & XxQuietGuyxX (feel free to add & message for information or questions)

Overall Clan K/D: 1.10

Current Clan Members: 17 (adding new members daily)

TO APPLY:

-Find & Apply to xR2K on the official Call Of Duty App.

OR

-Add one of the clan leaders & message them that you would like to join the clan.

lrsdscout

HEy join my clan no req. to join we play everyday have types of skill players my gt on Xbox is ScoutSynp3r M24 contact me we compete in everything on ghost Thanx !

MYO_Trav1

Sup Marytyy. I'll send a few FRs your way. We are Meet Your Owner. Over 80 members on PS and xBox. Very active. Getting ready for clan wars. Full website support, internal comps., MLG teams, sponsors. Everything you'd expect from a premium clan. You can check us out at myoclan.com if you'd like. Stusie boi is our xbox recruiter so feel free to add him.

MYO_Trav, Leader

NOOBYONBOARD

GHOSTLY LEGENDS

LvL 9 CLAN close to lvl 10 ( 8300  xp away )

47 members getting ready for CLAN WARS start nov 25

PSN : NOOBY-ON-BOARD

Message me on PSN or look the clan up on the COD APP

HOPE TOO SEE YOU SOON

ALL WE WANT IS ACTIVE MEMBERS

THE CLAN WILL BE ON  PS4 AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR

LOOKING FOR MORE HARD CORE PLAYERS TOO JOIN / NO ONE TURN AWAY

britishsligean2

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Playstation Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PS3 Division

Xbox Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Xbox Division

Wii U Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Wii Division

PC Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PC Division

Competitive Sub-Division Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Competitive Play

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.00 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

Xat Chat Link:

Ashes of the Innocent • Xat Side by Side chat

ELITE Links:

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/145345

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

prov007

XBOX360 - COD GHOSTS -  Freaks n Geeks recruiting

Hi,

The clan is called Freaks n Geeks and is in very early stages but growing all the time.

I am aiming to provide a fun friendly home for any members who are up for a laugh, dont take game too serious and play the game to enjoy it. No strict rules or time schedules to keep. Just log in and play how you want to play with like minded players

Please feel free to message me for a invite or apply via the game or app

XBOX360 Gamertag:- PROV007

Look forward to gaming with you soon