27 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 6:53 AM by maccabi RSS

Forum mission issues

maccabi

I've just noticed all my forum mission descriptions are backwards why? halp !!!

• Re: Forum mission issues
    matuzz

Probably fixes itself given time

maccabi
    Zombie-Hell-Fire

It's fine for me. You must be looking at it on the other side of the world

FalconR6

Mac - it is to slow you down and challenge you. It's like one of those games that increases difficulty depending on how your doing. It is the Sniperfrog of the forum

maccabi

FalconR6 wrote:

Mac - it is to slow you down and challenge you. It's like one of those games that increases difficulty depending on how your doing. It is the Sniperfrog of the forum

you could be right i now need 10k points to hit level 3 , guess ill be spending tomorrow clicking like on 5000 posts then

OGHuxtable

Hey Maccabi,

Can you please let us know if it still displays for you this way?  Again, there was maintenance earlier today so that's mostly the reason why.  I just checked your page as well as others and everthing looks a-ok.

Regards ^AH

maccabi

OGHuxtable wrote:

Hey Maccabi,

Can you please let us know if it still displays for you this way?  Again, there was maintenance earlier today so that's mostly the reason why.  I just checked your page as well as others and everthing looks a-ok.

Regards ^AH

Yes still backwards ,

I removed the "correct" you gave yourself too as that wasn't a correct answer

FalconR6

Have you tried looking through a different browser Mac?

maccabi

FalconR6 wrote:

i have chrome.. i wont use any any browser im not bothered by it i only have like 30% left on ask support questions left and as soon as you click the tiles they flip round i just think its funny

forums go down for maintenance come back up and things are screwy... gee it's almost like beachhead made the forums

gambit1969

maccabi wrote:

FalconR6 wrote:

i have chrome.. i wont use any any browser im not bothered by it i only have like 30% left on ask support questions left and as soon as you click the tiles they flip round i just think its funny

forums go down for maintenance come back up and things are screwy... gee it's almost like beachhead made the forums

Thats true, when they came back up from maintenance today i could'nt post, like posts or do anything alse for about an hour

fasnakes

not seeing the issue here.. all looks good on safari 7.

get a new computer.

btw, try clearing cache and ensuring incognito mode is off.

Also, what version of chrome are you on?

maccabi

fasnakes wrote:

not seeing the issue here.. all looks good on safari 7.

get a new computer.

btw, try clearing cache and ensuring incognito mode is off.

Also, what version of chrome are you on?

chrome issue is Version 31.0.1650.57 m

there is obviously an issue with the forum displaying stuff on chrome as this only happened since the "maintenance"  so thank you for checking if it works on safari I was worried you swanky apple users might be suffering too

Did you really just suggest i get a new computer?/???? o_0  OK i will follow your advice if it doesnt fix my problem im sending the invoice for the pc into atvitowers

cleared cache, don't use incognito mode

and before you ask YES i did try turning it on and off again

tbh its not bothering me they flip round when you click them

FalconR6

ba ha ha . I figured out yesterday that I could use my iPhone on the forum by using Chrome (still difficult to see though). Safari doesn't work at all - none of the buttons work when pressed. I was hoping the forum maintenance might address device issues - perhaps next time.

You marked your own answer correct ...... 

just remember a line a wise man once told me  "Self praise is no recommendation".

gambit1969

Boosting points on his own thread, the shame....

maccabi

FalconR6 wrote:

ba ha ha . I figured out yesterday that I could use my iPhone on the forum by using Chrome (still difficult to see though). Safari doesn't work at all - none of the buttons work when pressed. I was hoping the forum maintenance might address device issues - perhaps next time.

You marked your own answer correct ......

just remember a line a wise man once told me  "Self praise is no recommendation".

reason i marked my OWN answer correct I didn't appreciate one of the AtviAssist bods marking their answer as correct as i missed out on two points marking someone elses correct