5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 10:07 AM by Mess1ahBrowny RSS

Clan problem

Mess1ahBrowny

In the process of joning a clan.they have sent me invite but i have not got it in game yet,there is still a padlock next to invites..there is no other way i can get this...what should i do

• Re: Clan problem
    LifeSong1

Are you currently the leader of a clan? Once an invite is sent the padlock should remove as you will have an active invite. After responding to that invite it should disappear. It sounds to me like the invite is not going through. I would suggest that you get the app and make sure it doesn't classify you as being in a clan. If it says you are in a clan, then leave that clan first and then move have the leader send you another invite.

Mess1ahBrowny

I did mention mate am trying to join the clan..i have never been part of a clan..i was told invite was sent..i checked in game but no invite there,padlock is there.also i dont have an app

LifeSong1

I understand you are trying to join the clan. I'm trying to explain that due to data issues on beachhead's situation, you are likely in a clan. What is your gamertag and I'll look it up and see if it says you are in a clan.  Either way, I think you need to get the app (or borrow someone's phone that has the app) and follow those steps. If you are indeed in a clan as I suspect you are then you can remove yourself from any and all clans you are part of. Then the invite might go through. From the app you can also try applying to the clan and see if that helps.