1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 219 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 7:28 AM by Shadowdeath87 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Ghosts Q & A
    TheRealWizard

I'd like to know when clan tags will be fixed. They are not working at all for PC.

I'm sure you are aware that spawns need to be improved. Any eta on when you will get around to fixing them?

Are there any plans for squad points? It feels like squad points are a bit clunky. After like level 30 you have more than you need and you'd need to be super silly with them to run out. Did you think them through? It could be an idea to enable the spending of them to gain xp boosts or other similar rewards.

Do you agree about the I.E.D being in need of tuning?

It would be nice to have some feedback on cheaters. Are the hackers that we are reporting being banned? Are the exploits being fixed?

I'd like to know when Freefall will be playable in a major playlist like Domination/TDM?

• 61. Re: Ghosts Q & A
    Titan334

Please add a significant health increase. This game has so much potential to be one of the best if not the BEST Call of Duty to date. It just needs greater player health. Playing core feels like playing hardcore.

• 62. Re: Ghosts Q & A
    NoLifeKing32

Please buff the Tag XP reward in KC.

Please buff the Battle Hind a little bit.

Please Remove Ricochet.

• 63. Re: Ghosts Q & A
    shepdad

Why is Tac Insert gone? Boosters get reported and you stop being lazy....

Why no secondary only? I don't want a knife in my Primary spot that I have to switch off of...

Scavenger is pointless without restocking tactical and lethals....make it drop a pack after bullet kill only.

Why do you never make game music off an option in any of your games.?

You have a great game and you butchered some things. Thanks for your hard work. I know it isn't easy pleasing everyone. Good job on the new capping on Domination and the under barrel attachment use is great.

• 64. Re: Ghosts Q & A
    GodLikeLeftNut

Disable of aim assist for gamepad soon? im someone who doesnt like aim assist and have been using a gamepad on pc for a few years but currently kinda cant play ghosts as im forced to have aim assist. even a few months or just an eventually we WILL put that option! would keep me happy

• 65. Re: Ghosts Q & A
    Foxhound-Pro

While we are on a discussion forum, this thread is intended for community-to-developer interaction. Please steer away from engaging in discussions and debates of suggestions or questions. Keep those for threads that continue to pop up.

No one should be insulting anyone for their opinions either. This is something I shouldn't have to type...

• 66. Re: Ghosts Q & A
    petey911

I'd like to have a question answered that I've always wondered about.  What is the professed purpose of view-kick?  Why is it in the game?  All it does is randomize gunfights, and frustrate the heck out of the poor person on the receiving end.  Getting a red screen is plenty annoying, and enough to satisfy any need for realism.

Also... IEDs...  Why do you feel that there needs to be some form of camping equipment in the game?  Hopefully you know that this is all they're used for.  Remove IEDs, claymores, bouncing betties and I guarantee you'll make about 90% of people a lot happier.

Also.  I've been quickscoped more times than I can count.  The maps are plenty big enough that snipers are very competitive weapons by default.  Is it your opinion that they need this advantage also, despite your earlier assertions that quickscoping is an exploit?

Any kind of an answer would really be appreciated.  These are questions I've had about the entire CoD franchise for years now.  Hopefully you give replies to quesitons like this, and other similar ones, instead of just to the mundane questions like "how does deadeye work".  Not that that's an unworthy question at all, but answering questions like mine will hopefully go a long way to establishing actual ties with your customer base.

• 67. Re: Ghosts Q & A
    sqitso

Why does't the Xbox One Kinect Mic register as a mic in public Ghosts lobbies? It works fine in part but not public. This is a huge problem for those of us with nice headphones and no speakers on the gaming monitors we use. We can't use the included Xbox One mic because we have no speakers on our monitors.

• 68. Re: Ghosts Q & A
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

This is a COD PC question.

I have an Eyefinity setup and I use Widescreen Fixer to play on three monitors. Will I get banned? I used it since MW3 and never got banned. I just want a clear cut answer from the devs.

• 69. Re: Ghosts Q & A
    Heartstoppers

Are you going to be adding Grind?

Are you going to be adding Theater Mode?

Are you going to be adding more objective game modes?

For HC FANBOYs, Are you going to add  more HC game modes?

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next