8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2013 9:14 PM by OGHuxtable RSS

Banned for no reason why ??

Saif327

I  Am banned from cod Bo 2 for no reason I didn't hack or mod or anything like this help me please

• Re: Banned for no reason why ??
    Kothar44

Yeah, there were so few people reported for cheating that Activision finally started handing out unwarranted bans just to keep from having to lay off staff dedicated to stopping cheaters.

If you used no hack or mods then you boosted, glitched, spawn killed, team killed, were verbally abusive, created offensive artwork or  one of the other things you're not supposed to do.  With thousands of people reported for obvious violations of the TOS that are still playing months later, you want us to think your case was only reported once, not hundreds or thousands of times, reviewed by staff dedicated to finding if violations really occurred or were falsely reported and they found no violations but banned you anyway?

Oh, and if you read the forum rules (which it is apparent you did not just like you didn't read the game's TOS) you'd know that no one here can help you with getting a ban reviewed or overturned or even find out why you were banned, so enjoy having a Mod close this without an answer and instructions on reading the forum rules.

xFrAG_SniiPeZz

The same I was banned six days having done anything APARs played with my girlfriend and sometimes zombie multiplayer and before yesterday I learned that I am banned for six days not having respected the Charter - 'thank you false report I say me!

And yes we would love to know why we're banned! To see if at least activision inquires well on players before banning honest people and not one that constantly insult!

OGHuxtable

Hi there,

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH