5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2013 8:12 PM by OGHuxtable RSS

Activision or Infinity Ward respond

JustBetter

Have they got the guts to admit the hacking problems, stability issues and lack of innovative ideas(in terms of core mechanics)? I dont think they do, but here's an open thread for your chance. Admit your problems LMAO (like they would). seriously, anyone of you come into this thread and say, we're sorry but at least we're gonna try, i dare you, i double dare you lol we know there are representatives from both IW and activision here. no announcement of dedi servers or an actual way to deal with hackers/at least clean leaderboards and im seriously considering joining the hackers, they're obviously winning.

last chance.........going once........

• Re: Activision or Infinity Ward respond
    rodneymckay

Maybe because it's not worth their time to put to much effort in PC issues as compared to their big sellers. As of November PC is 1/10 of the sales generated by PS3 and double that of Xbox360 sales. Their support is focused on #1 and #2 and obviously aren't too invested in the PC community.

Call of Duty Ghosts  Xbox 360   Weekly  3,236,337   Total  3,236,337    Week 1   

Call of Duty Ghosts  PS3            Weekly  2,874,666   Total  2,874,666    Week 1

Call of Duty Ghosts  PC              Weekly  193,674      Total  193,674       Week 1

nomad1687

This evening make one game and the first Lobby Aimbot and Wallhack This game sucks!!!

Really i have payed like 60 € and i get a game incuding Hackers!!! THX

DO SOMETHING

OGHuxtable

Hi there,

Should you encounter a user not playing the game as intended, please take a moment to use the in-game feature and report the player. Activision Support

Thanks ^AH