1 2 3 4 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 1:44 PM by Chuckfullonutz Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    Kandagawa

The only Mario Kart that matters is the original, duh!

And while I loved GoldenEye, Perfect Dark was just so much better since they learned from it

Stupid Elvis bot...

• 11. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

I think it would not go away anytime soon. With the looming proliferation of 4K TVs and the power of the new generation of consoles, I would not be surprised if they introduce quad screening in the future.

Come BO3 reveal on E3 2014...

Vahn: If you think split-screening is fun, wait 'til you get your hands on quad-screening. A COD first, and it's only in BO3!

Audience applause. Standing ovation.

Good point.  Why not have it like you can on a PC or Mac, where you can hook up mulitple screens/TVs to one system.  That way, you have 2 or more people playing on 2 or more screens. 

Guess that would mean you need only one unit per household, and we all know they wouldn't like that. 

• 12. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    Kandagawa

It would also mean they'd need to beef up the GPU they're using so it actually supports dual screens, which means a higher cost per unit when people are already annoyed by the cost as is.

• 13. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Kandagawa wrote:

It would also mean they'd need to beef up the GPU they're using so it actually supports dual screens, which means a higher cost per unit when people are already annoyed by the cost as is.

Are you telling me that the GPU as is can't support dual screens?  If it can support split screens in PS3/X360, it can support dual screens in PS4/X1.  C'mon, man. 

• 14. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    vims1990

NKH004 wrote:

I understand you want to be social, and sure; it's fun to play with your Dad on occasion, but please stop bringing your +1 into HC games. It's pretty much an automatic loss, and a guarantee that your +1 will be 2/23 by the end of the match.

I know this short little whiny post is going to change anything. Just needed to say it.

I feel your pain, it can be quite infuriating when you're backpacking your teammates, especially those split-screeners who aren't providing any support for your team.

The only advice I can give is to play in a party of 3+ to avoid these situations, there's really nothing else you can do I'm afraid.

• 15. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    starbuckfrack

Do you remember when the noobs used to come try out paintball ?

Same thing.

• 16. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    Kandagawa

My SNES could do split screening. Did you ever see anyone taking a stock SNES and using it on two different screens?

• 17. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    Izjar11

Every time I see (1) next to someone elses player name, I leave that lobby. This is almost now an immediate reaction!

Split Screener's are the WORSE form of COD player EVER!

• 18. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    codchamp

But oh how you love when you get in a lobby and there are 3 (1)'s on the other team. Please dont deny that you dont drool a little each time

• 19. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Are you comparing SNES with X1 and PS4.  C'mon, man. 

1 2 3 4 Previous Next