24 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2014 8:50 AM by Plasticcop RSS

Wins not counting in CWs?

MYO_Trav1

Anyone else having this issue? Played a lot of cranked and blitz, and after winning dozens of games with a full party, we never saw our point/win count increase. Still zero. Though points still add up in other modes like Dom, TDM, KC.

MYO_Trav

• Re: Wins not counting in CWs?
    Exiled-Jeff

I'm having the same problem too. My clan is winning and the points aren't counting. Please somebody fix this.

srm1477

Same problem here. The points started coming off the clan that held the point, and we stopped getting them. Then now they got some of the points back and now we are getting nothing! I don't understand. Are point supposed to minus from the clan that hold the points? It was a 30 point node, we got to 20 and games stopped counting, and every game we won that amount of point came off of their score.

MiSFiTC5

Same issue also....

STB-CTANDC

I haven't found a definite answer, but I think that's how it works- it makes sense if you think about it.

Example:

All wins for all clans count UNTIL someone captures a point.  Let's say you needed 30 wins, so your clan captures the point.

The closest clan to you when your capture had 10 wins.

Let's say your clan stops playing that game mode and moves to something else.

The 2nd place clan gets 20 more wins.

I think it would show your clan having only 10 wins, but STILL HOLDING the node.

The 2nd place clan would STILL show 10 wins.

If the 2nd place clan gets 10 more wins and your clan still hasn't played that game mode, you'd be at 0 wins and lose the point.

Now the 2nd place clan STILL is showing 10 wins.  If they get 20 wins before your clan gets 30 wins, they capture the point.

Clear as mud?

rushblueroom

If they win, their lead goes back up.  You can chip into their lead by winning, but if they win a game it offsets the one you just one and preserves their lead. 

If you win games and they are not and their lead gets to 0, then the point is up for grabs and you have to finish where you left off before they captured the node and get to the req wins.  Their wins at that point go to 0, but yours and everyone elses stay where they were before the other team captured it. 

Darkdyllon

but also my clan played KC first and we got that node for ourself.

then we went to blitz and played and won 3 matches while we had 4 party members all 3 didnt counted.

and then we went to TDM we had 6 points to start(someone else played of our clan) and then it stil sayt 6 points after playing which i really find weird.

MYO_Trav1

Thanks for the help STB and rush, I think you two are right. Simply put, you have to reduce the node holder to zero, then you'll be able to add points to work towards gaining control of the node.

eyeknowz

Yeah something isnt right. We are holding the node for TDM right now. I just watched them take away 20 wins from our score even though we are online playing and winning. We should be adding wins not losing them.

STB-CTANDC

Unless they have MORE people online and playing TDM than your clan right now.

If they have 10 people playing TDM they could 10 wins every 10 minutes or so

If your clan is getting 6, they are gaining 4 on you every 10 minutes.

briocon7

My clan won the node for blitz yesterday.  No other clans are playing on that node.  We are the ONLY clan that has played it.  Yet we are down to 4 points in this node.  Can anyone explain that?  Why would i lose points, if there's no one behind me to take wins away?

MYO_Trav1

If you control the node, and other clans are playing it, then your score will be reduced for every win they get. They have to reduce your score to zero before they can add to their own score and gain control of that node. For example: if you have 30 wins and stop playing that mode. And an opponent starts playing on that node. And they continue to win 30 points. Your score will be reduced to zero, but their score will not increase. That is until after your score is at zero. Then their score will go up as they win matches.

In order to maintain control of a node your win rate on the node must be higher or equal to your opponents.

mazzy416

We had a similar problem tonight. Our clan decided to take another clan's node. We won multiple games but it never chipped away at their score.

We tested a few things to try to tell if the 'node owner' was playing at the same time and counteracting our wins. As far as we could tell the other clan wasn't playing.

Any ideas?

difederican80

I to am having the same problem with my clan. we are in second for blitz and we keep on winning but are win count is not increasing at all. It says we have 17 wins but its really around 35 wins. I think its just a bunch of app issues and it cant keep up with all the info or something. But who knows hope it is resolved ASAP!

gryph778

yeah same here we had tdm then went to capture another node and got to 39 wins (we needed 40) then out of no where a clan with 26 wins took the node not sure really how we lead the score board on the node the whole time and we should have captured it without a problem. and then the next night it happened again with kill confirmed controlling team had 48 wins so we knocked them down and was at got another 30+ wins the clan under us was put as the node controller at under 40 wins when we did all the work winning 80+ matches to take that node. its looking like they got some more **** to fix before they launch another one these damn wars hell they cant even get the damn app to work right

zathor

Our clan plays on PC and our wins are not updating either. However, I have friend who's clan also play only on PC, they are getting wins.

Anbar7

We have been playing mainly HCKC and Domination.  However, when you look at the node it shows 0 for everybody.  It is as if no one is playing those game modes even though that is all we play.  We have one guy playing TDM and we have 9 points in that node.  This is weird.

HoodWedo

My clan was showing 0 for HC TD and the clan that had the node was showing 42, I then went on a 37 game win streak in HC TD with it set as my primary target (whatever that does) and its still shows 0 for me and 42 for them???? I be confused...

BDay

I am having the same issue.  What a crock. You got robbed man. We held a node before I slept for a few hours to wake up to all of the points missing and not a single win for any other clan.  Not to mention it was TDM THAT requires 40 wins.

zathor
    Blackphoenix363

no its not... No other clan has captured Cranked in our division, ad we're locked at 7 of 8 wins to cap the node with NO OTHER CLAN CONTROLLING IT. we have won 3 times, and it still hasnt registered our last point. this problem appeared with the latest update.

Plasticcop

this is ridiculous every time we win not points drop from the team that hold the flag, so until this is sorted out the clans that hold the flag still gain points where as we gain nothing.