1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 111 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2013 11:10 PM by nuttin2say Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: Camping: Is there a reason?
    Izjar11

There is no magic answer to why anyone does anything in the game. People just choose to do a thing.

• 101. Re: Camping: Is there a reason?
    MysticJon

Izjar11 wrote:

There is no magic answer to why anyone does anything in the game. People just choose to do a thing.

Some people are just curious about the reason. It doesn't have to be a magic reason to do it. Just a reason.

• 102. Re: Camping: Is there a reason?
    todp71

because you get sick and tired of spawning then immediately dying from being shot from behind then spawning again and then dying from a killstreak and etc.as far as "camping" goes you might get a couple kills before the whole opposing team gets you

• 103. Re: Camping: Is there a reason?
    studleehunglo

You make no one cry. you might tick them off because they got killed but no one is crying. If they are they are not old enough to be playing this game any way.

• 104. Re: Camping: Is there a reason?
    Wheels1AWTT

cry

verb \ˈkrī\ 

: to produce tears from your eyes often while making loud sounds because of pain, sorrow, or other strong emotions

: to shout or say something loudly

of a bird or animal : to make the loud sound that is usual for a particular type of bird or animal

I stand by my previous statement. My reason to camp is the same reason you play the way you do and sometimes I run dual magnums, it is fun and I like it. If you have no respect for anything different than what you do(that's not exploiting/cheating) then I hope you are less sheltered in your real life because that would make for a miserable existence in my book. I have no complaints about playstyles as long as they are playing the game. A guy going 20-2-0 captures in HCKC yesterday is a douchebag I will complain about but if I get beat because somebody outplayed my style then so be it.

• 105. Re: Camping: Is there a reason?
    W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

alot of it has to do with being new to the game.. i know back in mw2 i camped , mainly because i didnt understand the game as to how it should be played, but also, if you are playing team objectives, u dont want to die all the time and feel like your teammates hate you.. u eventually get use to it, and start running around more and more, you get bored of staying in one spot u look up videos on youtube, find tips and tricks and you venture out.. but it is annoying.. especially in FFA.. i always tell them.. "your not gonna win staying in one spot"

• 106. Re: Camping: Is there a reason?
    gallp13

FEAR

• 107. Re: Camping: Is there a reason?
    Flyin_Fisch

You're a moron. This isn't war, this is Call of Duty, and I hate to break it to you, but this game wasn't DESIGNED for people to sit in corner or room waiting for people to walk in. If you camp like that, you have no skill. End of story.

• 108. Re: Camping: Is there a reason?
    nuttin2say

Flyin_Fisch wrote:

You're a moron. This isn't war, this is Call of Duty, and I hate to break it to you, but this game wasn't DESIGNED for people to sit in corner or room waiting for people to walk in. If you camp like that, you have no skill. End of story.

It isn't Aces of Combat, either.

• 109. Re: Camping: Is there a reason?
    deamonomic

DragonSlayer743 wrote:

because its a war game and that's what you do in war...not run around like chicken with your head cut off and quick scope people. Why don't you start a thread on how quick scoping is the most retarded thing ever it has no place in the game since its something that is not real or plausible.

If real or plausible is the reason to remove something, then we would end up removing so much crap that it would not be call of duty anymore. There is no real reason why it should be removed.