1 2 3 Previous Next 198 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2014 8:15 AM by heroflame45 RSS

**Recruiting Clan Members for: TheEliteSoldiers on PlayStation [Dedicated and Loyal]**

JarrodJPCodLover

Hi,

I am looking for good and active clan members to join TheEliteSoliders who are dedicated and loyal but must meet the requirements

Clan Info:

- Name: TheEliteSoldiers

- Gold Clan Tag: PROs

- Motto: Quality over Quantity

- Clan Level: 24

- Clan K/D: 1.15

- Clan Wars: Gold/Platinum Division (Hoping to make Diamond)

- 20 Clan Members strong (Our Limit: 10-20 Members)

- Open to all PlayStation members (PlayStation 3 and 4)

- International Clan (Read Time Zone located at the bottom of the Page)

Requirements:

- K/D of 0.85 or higher

- 30 hours or more of playing time

- You must play at least 2-4 days a week

- You must be able to participate and be on nearly everyday for Clan Wars (If you are not active during a Clan War and you haven't informed me in advance why you're not online you will be kicked without question)

- You don't have to be very good at the game but should be able to work effectively with your team

- You must play with the Clan Tag and play with other Clan Members if any are on

- It is recommended you play Clan Vs Clan by yourself or with other Clan members

- It is highly recommended that you own the Call of Duty App to be able to communicate with other Clan members and so that you can stay up to date on Clan Wars

- It is recommended that you own a mic (Optional)

- You must play as a Tactical and Strategical Team and use Team Work

- You must play with pride and show other people and clans who the real professionals are

- You must be friendly and respect each other

- You have to stay dedicated and loyal to the clan

Most Important Rule:

- Have fun but be competitive!

How to join:

Apply through the app (preferable), let me know in the comments or send me a message on PlayStation 3 if you would like to join with the following information (username, console, K/D, hours played, how often you play, when you play) and I will get to it as soon as possible.

Dedication/Loyalty:

If you join the clan you swear to follow the rules and if you don't you will be kicked immediately. Also if you are going to join the clan you must fulfil your promise and stay, not leave. Feel free to ask any questions and if you have any advice on anything related to the clan make sure to let us know. I will keep this forum updated with all the latest clan details at all times.

FaceBook Page:

Check out our work in progress FaceBook Page and be sure to give us some feedback and let us know what you would like us to post: The Elite Soldiers | Facebook

Time Zone:

I personally live in Brisbane, Australia and play nearly everyday during the week. The time zone doesn't matter as we have members from everywhere such as the US but try be on at the same time as everyone else so we can be really effective as a group.

Thank you so much to the loyal and dedicated people who have stayed in the clan so far and have followed the rules, and I also look forward to playing with you new members

TheEliteSoldiers : Jarrod_J_P_HK

1 2 3 Previous Next