9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2013 6:10 PM by rsturp RSS

I don't see how you all like this game, unless?!?!?!

youcantgetme62

JJust started playing multiplayer against humans, I had the game 2 weeks playing a combination between bots and humans. I also play private matches against bots human combo, to get a feel. Learned the maps and tested against MP, my conclusion, the multi player against Xbox community Is crap. I know I'm a decent to good player (average K/D between 1.8-2.0.) So I don't need advice how to play or anybody telling me to switch up my playing style.

1.  First off I don't need any pointers how to play CoD. I'm not hating on camping but that is all I see, that's great, at least you're contributing to the team with some kills. Plus some people don't have that great of a response so I'm not against it, it's a playing style. BUT OVER HERE IN EUROPE COMMUNITY THEY CAMP TOO MUCH, I'm American not sure how the overall community is there.

2.  They need to Eliminate core, for a sescond I thought I was on hardcore because I die very fast. I dont even know how I died so I look at the killcam to see and it's showing me a complete different picture of what I thought or saw<------thats ok we all adjusted to lag nothing can be perfect that is man-made.

3.  What I have a problem with is knowing I won a gunfight and it's giving away Due to something I have no control over at all. If you're reading this, I mentioned earlier I die too quick, why isn't the other person dying as quickly From the rounds from my gun.

4.  Spawn system needs to be fixed ASAP. Weapons are great so it seems but SMGs are a little weak. Haha no more "death streaks "yes I'm so glad they TOOK THAT CRAP OUT.

The "Unless" as mention in the title means when I return to USA (Fort Bliss Texas) sign up and play online there it might actually run smoother. I've played CoD in the USA once in 2011 twice in 2012, I tell you it runs so good.  So I don't want to fully diss this game until I return next month but as of now I really am agitated with the multiplayer community gameplay as to not running smoothly on my part<----main point.  Just thought I share my experience so far. As I look at the forums I don't see any articles talking about lag so it must have improve. 

• Re: I don't see how you all like this game, unless?!?!?!
    atiredoldguy

What you have to realize is that EVERYBODY dies just as quickly. And everyone takes time to kill.

I've yet to hear one single person say any different. Maybe its the lag comp, idk. If so, i'd say they got it right. You cant make the lag just go away, all they can do is try to make it fair, and I'd have to say these have been the most fair gunfights I've ever seen. I've yet to see a killcam that made me cry bs. There are some questionable ones I've not been thrilled with, But none that have been completely off ( if I'm honest with myself)

youcantgetme62

iI'm not seeing fair gunfights at all if I did Id be winning a lot more of them especially when I know I got the edge. As for everybody dying quickly I assume you are agreeing?   I'm going to give the benefit of a doubt that it is my internet.  I just earned 2 kills today and I didn't even hit the person with my bullets. also I died 3 times from the enemy bullets not hitting me. That game I went  10-6 as I joined midway. The other 2 deaths were from spawns and I was killed from behind. 1 of my kills was hit hit hit hit hit I got hit and hit and then that person finally died. I'm going to hold off until I reach the states but as of now I don't really want to play it, but I do because I paid $59.99.

nicedrewishfela

It is what you make it.

I choose to make it fun.

michelangel0

I find myself losing every gun fight.  So I have to sneak up on players or camp.. I phoned my service provider and I'm told I've got/had serious issues in my cable area (central London).  I got a discount on my bill lol but I'm told it'll be a delay of a few months before it improves ?!?  Broadband in the UK can be really crap.

Maybe stick to the Campaign and try different things in that.

cally1983

maps although nice looking for the most part are too big, thats my only gripe

sometimes BS happens with kills, that's just online gaming for you i guess

took a few weeks to adjust, but liking the game now

as for campers well this game breeds this behavior in a majority of the "community" as well as selfish play style (blitz for example and people camping the goal)

atiredoldguy

"as for campers well this game breeds this behavior in a majority of the "community" as well as selfish play style (blitz for example and people camping the goal)"

I kind of think that is the point of the game, .... not just to reach the enemy's goal, but stop them from entering yours.

If you kill them too soon they just return to their own goal more frequently, meaning more defenders at their goal. Let them burn up some time travelling across the map before you kill them.

rsturp

the full game is a joke apart from Blitz which is now my favorite game mode, but the kill streaks are rubbish, the spawns are a complete joke, just today i spawned right in front of someone on Stonehaven, today games was lagging out due to pure lag, and its so slow its unreal, most tdm and kill confirmed game go the full 10 mins, i don't blame people for camping as you can not run and run when the spawns are so bad