20 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2013 3:44 PM by xXMethodzHDXx RSS

Starting a new Xbox 360 clan (CoD: Ghosts)

xXMethodzHDXx

What's up everybody. I've been looking for a clan for a while now, but I haven't found anything that seems right for me yet. So I've decided to start a brand new clan for CoD: Ghosts. I'm looking for skilled, active players that know how to win. Right now, I have chosen to name the clan "Consurgo Gaming". Consurgo is latin for "rise up". I'm open to changing the name once I fill the roster.

My aim is to build this clan from the ground up, and eventually become a strong, competitive team in Ghosts and future CoD games. We will do clan wars, clan vs. clan, GB's, scrims (basically everything we can to grow our clan and get our name out there). In order to do this, I need skilled, active, and committed players who are looking to build a great team. I'm also looking for someone who could design a website for the clan at some point in the future, and someone who is good with video editing who could run a clan youtube channel.

As I mentioned, I want this clan to have a serious competitive team, but I'm cool with having a more recreational division as well. So I've decided on different sets of requirements for each:

Competitive Requirements:

-minumum 1.5 K/D

-must have a mic

-at least 16 years old

-North America based (for connection and time zone purposes)

-play hard, play fair, play to win (no mods, hacks, rage-quitters, etc...)

General Clan Requirements:

-minimum 1.0 K/D

-mic preferred, but not required

-be mature (no set age requirements, but no immature kids)

-party up with other members and help rank the clan up when you can

I have been playing CoD since Black Ops 1, and I have some competitive experience. I play on the Xbox 360.

Black Ops 1: K/D = 3.46, SPM = 321

MW3: K/D = 3.28, SPM = 271

Black Ops 2: K/D = 2.47, SPM = 490

Ghosts: K/D =2.67

My goal is to establish a competitive team and a tight-knit gaming community that has a great time gaming together and has fun, but still knows how to win. I apologize for the long post, but I wanted to give everyone an idea of what I'm trying to build. If you are interested, please reply to this post, message me on XBL, or simply apply to the clan through the CoD Ghosts app. It would also be great if you could let me know whether you would like to be on the competitive team, or the general clan roster. My gamertag is xX MethodzHD Xx

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!