6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2013 12:22 PM by sickologyxd RSS

Looking to join fun & active clan (PS3)

ksehuis

Really looking to join a good helpful & active clan. Normally on around 11 pm est every night. Only have been playing team death match with 1.30 k/d ratio and 56.88 win%. PSN me @ ksehuis

• Re: Looking to join fun & active clan
    WhiteMagic18J

How old are you? Check out www.blessthecursed.com If you are 17 or older you can register to the site then fill out the application under the "Join BlessTheCursed" tab and then we will go from there

• Re: Looking to join fun & active clan (PS3)
    Deicide70

if your 21 or older and from the usa minds of evil r looking for players message deicide70 psn

driller5

sent you a friend request. from Matty5589

sickologyxd

2G4U is recruiting for Clan Wars. We're looking for good active players to help us out. We were 1st place but we're falling behind due to inactive players. We play various game modes such as Domination, TDM, Cranked, Blitz & Kill Confirmed. We're looking for good players that are well-rounded in the game modes we play for Clan Wars. Here's our requirements:

1. Must have a 2.00 KD or higher.
    2. Must have a mic and use it for call outs
    3. Must play as a team. (We play as a team, we'll end up on top).
    4. We have zero tolerance for negative attitude during games. (e.i. If we're losing, and you keep complaining if we're not defending or helping out). Trust us, we're trying. Please use positive attitude in order to motivate other clan mates to do better.
    5. Must be at least 18 years of age. 17 is okay. (If you're annoying as ****, you'll be kicked. No questions asked.
    6. Must compete in Clan Wars.
    7. Must have the Call of Duty app. (e.i. If you wanna go after objectives on your own, or get help by your friends or other clan mates. By all means, go right ahead cause sometimes we won't have room in the party for everyone). But afterwards, message the leader how many wins you got so far.

If you're interested in joining 2G4U cause applying is so simple! All you have to do is message the Lt. Commander or the Leader himself.

There PSNs:

Leader: HERBANBASSTECH

Lt. Commander: iRoyaL-xD